Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which timepiece would you like to obtain in the upcoming year of 2016.
My personal goal would be this beautiful "Glycine Airman 1"

C.m.T

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
I have more then a few "affordable's" on the horizon, but right now this is the only +$1K watch I have any immediate interest in.

I have to see it in person 1st, because the 40mm case size may look a little small on my 8" wrist.

Oris "65"

·
Registered
253 Posts
For me it is just the opposite. I need to reduce the collection, I have a number I have not worn in months so they got to go.

Reactions: CRiTA_WiSe Wiz_CMT

·
Registered
693 Posts
I would love to get an Omega Speedmaster Pro — aka "Moonwatch". If I got one of these I would probably down size my numbers some.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For me it is just the opposite. I need to reduce the collection, I have a number I have not worn in months so they got to go.

I can agree with this as well, i have quite a few pieces i need to part with since they barely get any wrist time.

C.m.T

·
Registered
62 Posts
You all have some nice goals for the year. I'd love a Glycine, Oris, or an Omega too, but I'm just starting my search for 2016 and I only buy 1 per year. Right now I'm leaning towards the Marathon JDD, but this is mainly because I took up running marathons and expect to complete 6 this year. (Unfortunately, the running cuts into the watch budget!)

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I have preordered this one.

Other than that not sure. If I have the funds these are under consideration. H2O either a kalmar or the marlin. Stowa prodiver, squale 50 atmos and a seiko tuna. If I can pick up one of the above in addition to the Aquadive gmt will call it a good year. Definitely planning slowing down on the watch purchase front for 2016.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
You all have some nice goals for the year. I'd love a Glycine, Oris, or an Omega too, but I'm just starting my search for 2016 and I only buy 1 per year. Right now I'm leaning towards the Marathon JDD, but this is mainly because I took up running marathons and expect to complete 6 this year. (Unfortunately, the running cuts into the watch budget!)

The marathon jdd is a fantastic watch.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts