Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Our Secret Angel is being generous again and has a new contest for the Freeks!

Welcome to the Watch Freeks Secret Angel Giveaway #9

** Contest #9 ends at 11:59pm EST on Sunday, October 24, 2010

-----------------
Secret Angel Giveaway #9 question for everyone to answer below:
What makes YOU happy?
That simple. There are no wrong answers. It could be a person, or a thing, or something happening around you or in the world. It could be something that has happened in the past. But you must answer the simple question below - What makes you happy?

-------------

Secret Angel Giveaway Rules:
  • *** At the end of each contest our Secret Angel will read all the entries and pick the winner. The prize watch will be shipped directly to you!
  • *** We will not announce the winner here. The winner will find out they have won once the watch arrives!
  • Once the winner receives their gift they will post about it here in this section for all to see (see below).
  • IMPORTANT - After entering below YOU MUST SEND A PM TO Watch Freeks Angel with you full mailing address so the prize watch can be mailed to you if you win. This information will be kept 100% confidential and only used for shipping the watches to the winner of the contest.
** Once the winner receives their prizes the Secret Angel requests 2 simple things from you.
  1. You please post a new thread on this forum with pictures and info about the new watch you have received
  2. ** Please note that you are not required to do anything, but we strongly hope you will participate and pay forward the positive energy being created by the Secret Angel Program.
----------------

Winner will receive the following watch:
A nice Sturling Automatic Skeleton watch - black and orange (perfect for the season) with a black leather strap. Pictures:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

I have to say, what makes me happy anymore , is the simple things....
Just making sure my family and friends are doing good, my girlfriend is feeling good, that makes me happy.

personal possesions are great, but are not what really make me happy ....i mean, they do to a certain point, but its funny, i even commented to my mother last nite that simple things make me happy, like its fall and I just had my first piece of pumpkin pie.
Things like being able to something nice for someone else, that makes me happy.
Ive really come to find out in the past couple of years what is really important, and what isnt, and Ive realized I find joy in the much simpler things in life anymore............

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
imported post

My children and of course my watch collection and oh yeah the wife

·
Registered
141 Posts
imported post

My wife and I have a 3.5 year old son and we are trying for a second. I'm a little reluctant because we are pushing 40.. but the look on my wife's face when she thinks about another kid running around the house.... I can get use to that....

·
Super Moderator
10,946 Posts
imported post

when my 5 month old son gets his "full body smile" on (it's almost like a shudder. has to be experienced to understand :))

when my 4 yr old daughter comes running full-tilt onto me yelling "DADDY!!" when i get home

when my wife greets me at the door wearing nothing but an apron and an ice cold brew in her hand (ok, so this has NEVER happened, but it would make me happy :%)

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

What makes me happy? Well it has to be the fact that God gave me another day of life and waking up to my wonderful and beautiful wife. This has to be the greatest thing each day, and yes, it makes me very happy for each additional day that God gives me to be on this beautiful earth!

·
Registered
612 Posts
imported post

two things put a very large smile on my face.......#1 the smiles of my great grandchildren when they visit great grandpa....and #2 when i see brown backing up my driveway, delivering another watch

·
Registered
3 Posts
imported post

What makes me happy!
1 waking up and being able to move and get out of bed, there have been days I could not move without being in severe pain
2. Giving someone a new watch and see their smiling face
3 being close to god.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

For me just the simple fact that I am blessed at least to this point just to be able to wake up each morning and be blessed with another day. Of course sharing experiences with my family as well but if not blessed by the creator with the opportunity those times obviously will not occur.

Oh and recently I have decided that the end of a long work day makes me really happy.....LOL!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

The complete and total annihilation and destruction of all things Invicta and those associated with them.......oh, and my daughter's happiness.:b

CJ

·
Registered
8 Posts
imported post

Gosh, this is a deep question. I'm a little stumped. I'm an optimistic person so I'm generally happy even if it's for no reason. Since I don't have kids or a significant other, I'm going to have to go with coffee. Coffee makes me happy.

·
Registered
850 Posts
imported post

That's is a very easy question ...
GOD...for giving life to enjoy with my daughters,sons and my whole family.for giving me health, to wake up every day and put food on the table every day. and to all of you WF for sharing a common hobby. mad props to you guys.:c:c:c:c:c:c

·
Registered
7 Posts
imported post

Thats an easy one. My Children, Grandchildren, Family and last but not least # 28 for the Yankees............................

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

A lot of things make me happy. Waking up each day I am usually in a great deal of pain....but I live with pain 24-7-365....so just waking up each morning is a reason to be happy. On Saturday and Sunday mornings, I love making my wife something special for breakfast...and I love seeing her smile when I bring it to her. That makes me happy...as I love cooking. Playing with my Bichons Peek-a-boo and Tommy always makes me happy...because they are such happy dogs...andthey always do something funny to make me happy during the day. And believe it or not....I am always happy to be able to post on Watch freeks...especially whenI find somethingthatmy alter ego will have fun with and make other laugh.I love making others laugh...andit always makes me happy when others laugh...either with me or at me...makes no difference...I just am really happy when I can make other people happy and laugh!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
imported post

What makes me happy? - Waking up each morning and knowing that I get to live another day and have the opportunity to be a kind, caring, compassionate person. Being able to love my family and friends to the fullest. Looking out for my mother and making sure that she is taking care of and knowing that I have been a good daughter. These things make me happy. Also, jewelry, watches and watch freeks make me happy ;-)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts