Watch Freeks banner

WATCH FREEKS LEADER TALKS TO JIM SKELTON!!

5K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  liquid 
#1 ·
imported post

james i heard your call into the watch time show tonight w/ jim. I thought it was kinda nice for Jim to invite you to let the viewers know that there is another watch forum besides watchgeeks, WATCHFREEKS! I heard you loud and clear. I didn't think it should have been an issue as Jim plugs his forum MANY times EVERY show. I hope this will bring more watch collectors to your site as you have worked very hard to make it fun for everyone. Congrats and best of luck!

#3 ·
imported post

lol "world news" - I am not sure about that. But it was fun.

I like how Jim said "2 E's" when I said the site name to help people find the site when searching for WatchFrEEks. He was VERY nice and gracious with allowing that.

I believe the video will be posted on shopnbc site by tomorrow.

You will be able to see it by going to the link below. It is not posted yet.

1) http://www.shopnbc.com/OnAir/ProgramGuide/Default.aspx?view=programguidedetail&dir=pg&showid=11176175

2) then click on the video for the last video for the Invicta Reserve Men's Excursion Polyurthanke Rubber Strap Watch

Thanks everyone. It was fun.

#5 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
lol "world news" - I am not sure about that. But it was fun.

I like how Jim said "2 E's" when I said the site name to help people find the site when searching for WatchFrEEks. He was VERY nice and gracious with allowing that.

I believe the video will be posted on shopnbc site by tomorrow.

You will be able to see it by going to the link below. It is not posted yet.

1) http://www.shopnbc.com/OnAir/ProgramGuide/Default.aspx?view=programguidedetail&dir=pg&showid=11176175

2) then click on the video for the last video for the Invicta Reserve Men's Excursion Polyurthanke Rubber Strap Watch

Thanks everyone. It was fun.
OK the video is posted on shopnbc site. They show the entire hour in the video an not broken up right now by watches. So if you care or decide to watch it I come on at 51 minutes and 45 seconds into the video during the Invicta Reseerve Men's Excursion on rubber presentation.

Very funny to hear my scratchy voice, lol.

#10 ·
imported post

Hmmm....Chef, I thought you said "60 year old woman"??? I could be wrong...:%:%:%

CJ

tattoo chef wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
my voice is always scratchy!!!
lol
i can attest, James's voice is always scratchy.............i admit, when i first started talking to him months ago, i though he was like 60!!!!.......Sorry, James......but i did............:lol:t:%

#17 ·
imported post

just watched/listened to the video on shopnbc. pretty cool. jim totally did not have to allow that plug or even keep pushing it like he did. was actually pretty cool how cool he was. to your credit you did a good job talking about the watches and showing some excitement. many of the callers on last night show sounded like they were on drugs they sounded so slow and almost drugged. good job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.