Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Can't say enough how touched I am by the warm welcome. Some even wrote to prepare me for rude bloggers. Don't worry, I have experienced worse There are always some on every site. I digress, but the best line I have ever heard was "you are really selfish. By being here you are depriving some village out there of their idiot".

There were a lot of requests for me to writemore about myself (Actually 2). I'll do it later. I want to write more about boxes, since most of the responses were about this. As I said, I am updating my web-site and hope it will be ready in a couple of days. This is a general site www.ddallwood.co.th where we promote Jewelry Boxes, Watch Boxes, Pen Boxes (sorry, they don't like it when I say "pen" it should be "writing instruments". We also make boxes Coin, Stamps,Cufflinks and even rock samples and gold nuggets.

I will also start my own blog specificly for watch boxes. The reason I am doing this is that I don't want to make this blog too "commercial". I would like it to get feed-back about how we can do better. Not to say I would turn down any orders, but you can email me at [email protected] So far I have already formed ideas for a couple of new designs based on what I have heard. One is going to be an upright box for 24 watches, with a plexiglas front. Therecould be 2 versions. A desk version and wall mounted one.

I apologize to those who are looking for an economic box. I know I cannot compete with China for that market and there is a lot of it around, so I don't bother. My boxes are really high end. I posted a photo of the box I made for Eterna. I'll attach a couple of photos here to show what the inside of my boxes looks like and an outside view of one of special designs. This is just to give you an idea of what we do. We are not box people who happen to have a wooden line.We are wood people, who went into making boxes.

Attachments

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very cool watch boxes Daniel. It's good to see that you can still buy quality wood furniture that doesn't have "Made in China" on it. Thanks for taking the time to bring such treasures to those who really have a passion for collecting fine quality timepieces.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.