Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just passed 500 posts and thought I'd celebrate it by giving something back! :)

I am offering up/giving away a very lightly used (for photography only), gorgeous Glass Top, Cherry Wood Watch Box which holds 7 watches (4 on display and 3 underneath in the "tray"). There is also an area for your jewelry (earrings, rings). There are 6 watch pillows to use (don't know why there aren't 7). :)

The watch box measures 8" wide x 8.5" deep x 6" tall.

I will hold a drawing on the Sunday evening after Thanksgiving (11/29).

Just indicate that you wish to participate, by adding your name in this thread.

Good luck to all!

Here are some pics that I took (shortly after receiving it) so that you can gauge what size watches fit inside (watches NOT included) :) . . .

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WOW - that is incredibly nice and 11/29 is shaping up to be a BIG day of giveaways for the members!!! :)

You do not have to include me in your giveaway but I wanted to say thank you for the incredible generosity!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Damn Rick, that's a nice watch box! Very, very generous but seriously a 500 post celebration??? We should be giving you a prize for being here :c:c:c

No need to include me, empty slots means CJ buys more watches and currently I like being married LOL. I still have three slots to fill in my current box.....

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well there is a giveaway I would actually use, so sure count me in on this nice box!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Thanks I'm In - very Generous of you CT!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Oh yes please enter me. Thank you for posting this beautifulgift.

Congratulations on 500!

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

wow, very nice, plz include me in your drawing. I was just looking at my few watches that I have thinking I need someplace to store these and this would be the perfect fit.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

WOW,great deal. How did you know this is on my Christmas list? Please count me in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
imported post

Hey Current..

Excellent gesture on your part. Very nice of you to offer up such a nice gift.

Please count me in and I certainly hope to do the same when I reach 500 post...

Thanks!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Rick,

I could definitely use that watch box so please count me in my friend. Very generous of you. Thanks for the opportunity.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

CT thats a beautiful box and very generous of you. You dont need to count me in, just to fill the boxes I have I will need to but 22 more watches. I dont need more temtation.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Wow, 500 post! Great Job, please count me in. Thank You Carl

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Count me in please! thanks!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts