• Old Omega Planet Ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I don't care....I'd take either, no questions asked!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Larry - regardless of the color - this is a battle - you can pick one based on if it was orange, or purple, or hunter green for that matter - the color of the examples shown is not the point. We assume there are other colors available, but battling the different models. :)

·
Registered
7,650 Posts
imported post

No sure which is old and new. I'm assuming the top one is new, but the one with the orange bezel looks like the one on the wrist because of the color accents.

I'm confused :eek:

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
imported post

I love em' both equally...But I guess i'm goin'old school for the sake of it.Those are two sweet pieces for sure.I wouldn't mind owning either.50/50 on this one....

·
Registered
891 Posts
imported post

I'm a fan of both but, if I had to choose I would go with the old model with the 3 subdials.

For years my grail was a Rolex Submariner. Then I started coming on here and learning about other brands and now an Omega is my ultimate. Its not the most expensive watch on my list but, it is by far the one that makes my heart beat the fastest. I have the orange bezel "Planet Orient" (lol) and would love to replace it with the real PO. When I see an Omega all I can think of is CLASS.

Thanks to all the Freeks for the education. I'm glad that I can continue to learn.

Thread highjack complete (sorry, I got carried away) Now we return you to your previous program.

·
Registered
891 Posts
imported post

Wow, I didn't even notice the colored function pushers on the new model.....AWESOME

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Tattoo Chef wrote:
They do make it with Orange Bezel and such ....Mr. Bichon.....

That's why I voted for the new one...which I guess is the one on the bottom. The design...regardless of dial color isn't boring....and I find the top just that...!

I know how to play the game guys....:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
613 Posts
imported post

This is the watch I have been looking at really hard to say which but I think I like the 3 subdials.I have been beat over the head this weekend looking I'm still not sure what to get this one that one or blow it all on a Patek:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Patek's NICE.

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
imported post

I am considering buying a 2011 model very soon! It isn't like I do not like the older version 2010, but I just prefer two register chronographs and love a 6-o'clock date.

From what I hear, the "FAD" over at WUS will be getting a pretty decent discount ovser the actual AD's, so I will probably get it from him. The one thing that I would like to do is find an AD near me that has the 2010 and 2011 versions so that I can try them on in person.

The good thing is that, unlike my Tudor, these will actually be distributed to the US :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts