Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello Everyone! I was invited here from tattoo chef. I belong to a couple of forums and excited to be part of a fresh new forum. My name is Jack and I reside in Staten Island, NY. I am married for 5 years and have a 3 yr old boy who drives us crazy...lol...I love collecting watches and i am addicted....lol...I look forward to interacted with everyone and meeting new friends and more importantly discussing the passion for collecting watches on a positive note... See everyone on the forum.
Jack

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

welcome jack.........thank you, we look forward to seeing you stick around........post well and post often.......

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Don...You know i will...Glad to be part of this forum and it looks great...I like the layout...:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
imported post

Hey Jack, good to see you here as well.:cool:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Hello Everyone! I was invited here from tattoo chef. I belong to a couple of forums and excited to be part of a fresh new forum. My name is Jack and I reside in Staten Island, NY. I am married for 5 years and have a 3 yr old boy who drives us crazy...lol...I love collecting watches and i am addicted....lol...I look forward to interacted with everyone and meeting new friends and more importantly discussing the passion for collecting watches on a positive note... See everyone on the forum.
Jack
What up Jack. Great to meet you.

I lived in NYC for 7 years and miss the city just about every day.

Looking forward to getting to know you and reading your posts.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks Tv Dinner....Yeah NYC is awesome...cannot live anywhere else. Dont know how to live with out the hustle and bustle...:)...Look forward to your postings also and getting to know ya...Thanks again...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hey Tuna Wassup Brutha..Thanks much appreciated...Glad to be here and Glad to see you here also...How have you been?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts