Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of old movements I will be listing on the forums and on eBay soon, and need some holders to properly secure them for shipping.

If anyone has some laying around that you are willing to let go of, I would be very appreciative. Willing to pay or trade for them, just let me know.

Something along these lines and big enough for ETA and Seiko automatics:

Hit me up via PM, or email me at Me(at)Garrick(dot)co.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Garrick, hope you are doing ok. I use containers from Walmart. In the crafts area, where beading supplies are. They are on the bottom shelf. 24 PC bead containers. I think they are 8 bucks? They don't come. With foam packing or the hole for the stem. You can remove the stem I am sure. Or. You could use a dremmel to cut a notch in the side of the container. Easy either way, its way cheaper than buying "real" watch movement containers. I just throw a few thin pieces of foam in, top and bottom.
Rod

Reactions: ganson

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Garrick, hope you are doing ok. I use containers from Walmart. In the crafts area, where beading supplies are. They are on the bottom shelf. 24 PC bead containers. I think they are 8 bucks? They don't come. With foam packing or the hole for the stem. You can remove the stem I am sure. Or. You could use a dremmel to cut a notch in the side of the container. Easy either way, its way cheaper than buying "real" watch movement containers. I just throw a few thin pieces of foam in, top and bottom.
Rod

Thanks Rod, I'll check that out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts