Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,969 Posts
Just an idea:

If you subscribe to certain cable providers, you can use your account to log on to the AMC website to watch episodes of any series it carries.

And, if you have a tablet or laptop, you could go on AMC using that device then let your friend borrow it. That way, she wouldn't feel like she was siphoning off of someone else's account: technically, it's your cable account activated on your device.

I haven't seen the 3rd episode yet, but so far the new season has not disappointed!

I have to say, I can't wait to see the group finally get out of Alexandria. They need to put the Wolves in the ground, get outside the wire again, and keep moving!

· Registered
1,969 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. Sadly, she is still unable to watch it. Of course if there are many more episodes like last night, I may stop watching it as well.
Oh no ... this past weekend I finally caught up with episode 3, and boy did I NOT see all of that you-know-what hitting the fan! So I take it from your comment it doesn't get better in last night's episode?

On second thought, don't say anything. I'd rather be "surprised" ... I think!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts