Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey guys, just a quick post before i log off, i am currently watching a tv show and they are selling Vostok watches, Some of them look incredibly nice, i posted a topic on the Energia a while back and it is definately a watch that needs to go into my wishlist!! it looks fantastic, and has a good movement and im loving the thick strap they come with... Selling them on the tv for £480 which is high and i know that you can get them cheaper... but the cheapest i have seen is just under £300 :( bad times, i guess its just another wrist dream lol.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Hey Dane, I have many Vostoks including a version of the Energia which is probably my favorite of that Brand. http://www.russia2all is the most popular site for these. Craig Hester is the owner of that site and the US Distributor for these pieces as well as other Russian brands. Call him and he will be glad to help you. Tell himI sent you Bro. He's a good guy that will be glad to answer any questions that you may have.
Hey thanks Arnie :) site has some awesome watches!! and ive only looked at a tiny part, Its probably bad for me looking at this site, hundreds of watches that i cant afford but will probably end up ordering lol. Help!! :wf:wf

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Very cool, I would sure like too have one at 55mm!!!

That looks like a big chunk of metal!
Tell me about it!! Would love to have that on my desk at home! (put my special watches on it lol) :b

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.