Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Real Nice German you've got there. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Initially I would not have thought to pair that with a light colored strap, but it looks great! Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Whoa Rick, can it get any cooler than that ? Not really I would imagine ! First you've got a watch that on the one hand, pays homage to the most amazing deep divers of the past. Then at the same time looks like it could have come from the future. :eek: :) So so awesome ! Then you add in a strap that brings it all together, both size wise, and looks wise. Would wear this one as much as possible Rick. Beautiful watch, and Diabloliq !!! Congratulations !

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa Rick, can it get any cooler than that ? Not really I would imagine ! First you've got a watch that on the one hand, pays homage to the most amazing deep divers of the past. Then at the same time looks like it could have come from the future. :eek: :) So so awesome ! Then you add in a strap that brings it all together, both size wise, and looks wise. Would wear this one as much as possible Rick. Beautiful watch, and Diabloliq !!! Congratulations !
Thanks!! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts