Watch Freeks banner

Victorinox Swiss Army

25K views 42 replies 25 participants last post by  Time Traveler 
#1 ·
imported post

I don't think any (military) thread without mention of these watches would be complete.

I have a few Victorinox Swiss Army watches, however only have pictures for these two right now...

I will try to get additional pics up soon.

See less See more
#6 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
How many Swiss Army watches do you have?
Just the ones pictured here.

FWIW, I realize that the current trend seems to be moving toward the large/thick/colorful/robust looking watches for men. Therefore these Swiss Army watches will not appeal to the majority of folks. I find my personal direction is moving more toward the smaller, less-is-more arena. I wouldn't mind checking out the small-ish, rectangular, elegant watches that were popular back in the 1930s/1940s. They look kinda cool to me.

#7 ·
imported post

hey catbird, its your money, and what you like.....not everyone likes the larger watches, or oversized watches. i actually an waining down from the oversized over 50mm watches.......i want to keep myself personally in the 44-48mm range mostly, only because that is what looks good and is comfortable for me.........its whatever you like, and there is nothing wrong with swiss army, nothing wrong at all.

#8 ·
imported post

will look for the divemaster 500 in orange at the factory sale on 11-20-09. if i can score a couple of them cheap i will get a couple of extras and offer them to brother freeks at cost (receipt as proof)plus cost of usps shipping. no handling charge..if any geek has a small wish list please notify me prior to me going to the factory sale on 11-20.. rob

#10 ·
imported post

From Time Zone - these are really really nice -

The case, in all Black Ice PVD, measures 44mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal (and mineral display back) and is water resistant to 100 meters.

Movement is the Swiss automatic ETA caliber Valjoux 7750 with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 42 hours.

The case, in stainless steel, measures 44mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal (and mineral display back) and is water resistant to 100 meters. It features a rubber or leather strap.

Movement is the Swiss automatic ETA caliber Valjoux 7750 with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 42 hours.

The case, in stainless steel, measures 44mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal (and mineral display back) and is water resistant to 100 meters. It features a rubber or leather strap.

42mm - Movement is the Swiss automatic ETA caliber Valjoux 7750 with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 42 hours.

#14 ·
imported post

Glad you didn't supply your post with prices, as the first one is ALL ME. For now, I think I will keep dreaming in my fluffy little landscape with clouds ;)

TVDinner wrote:
From Time Zone - these are really really nice -

The case, in all Black Ice PVD, measures 44mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal (and mineral display back) and is water resistant to 100 meters.

42mm - Movement is the Swiss automatic ETA caliber Valjoux 7750 with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 42 hours.

#18 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
andrema wrote:
The Dive Master 500 is a very solid watch! The LE (first picture) is very, very nice!!

That is my favorite one by far. I really want to see one of these in person soon.
Macy's has them. I saw one today. There are some different date windows, some black, some chrome...etc.

IMO - a very nice watch!

#20 ·
imported post

The case, in stainless steel, measures 45mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal, a sapphire display back, and is water resistant to 100 meters.

Movement is the Swiss automatic ETA caliber Valjoux 7750 with 25 jewels, 28,800vph and a power reserve of 42 hours.

MSRP is $1,995.

source - time zone

#23 ·
imported post

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/j0M0LT4TiRg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/uavD3JrY6lA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/6v8X88_nxOM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.