Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The Chef and I thought we should post this as if this is the auto version it is a great price. The Chef based on the model number in the listing shows Quartz but all other info pointing to Auto. If indeed it is an auto $453 is a steal of a deal but our money is on a incorrect listing and it is probably a quartz. If someone wants to try it out let us know how it works out but our bet is ShopNBC has it listed incorrectly.

***Update*** The Chef verified no auto models available with this new hand configuation so this must be a quartz.

http://tinyurl.com/3vb2m2v

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
imported post

The hands are different on the two.

Maybe the shop has the wrong model number.

I don't trust or take anything for granted.

Especially after the Amazon Glycine deal. :%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

CMDrew6115 wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
The Chef and I thought we should post this as if this is the auto version it is a great price. The Chef based on the model number in the listing shows Quartz but all other info pointing to Auto. If indeed it is an auto $453 is a steal of a deal but our money is on a incorrect listing and it is probably a quartz. If someone wants to try it out let us know how it works out but our bet is ShopNBC has it listed incorrectly.

***Update*** The Chef verified no auto models available with this new hand configuation so this must be a quartz.

http://tinyurl.com/3vb2m2v

James' is automatic and has those hands.
Yup - here it is - ALL AUTO baby

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am on the phone with ShopNBC Customer Service right now. The woman I am speaking with says that it shows as a Quartz on their end when an order is placed BUT the listing probably incorrect. She said she is going to notify management and tech support to make the change.

GREAT CATCH guys.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Just so you all know...this is the model that was being discussed and the one they are showing for sale on Shop....

There is currently no auto available of this configuration below....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts