Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to drop off my Oris Artelier and Tag for polishing and a bezel replacement, and decided to look around. I have been looking for a durable watch to wear at work that can really take a beating because my others are too nice to wear at work. Well... like a lot of us, we can't go in a watch store without leaving with something. I know I know... this isn't any crazy expensive watch but the durability is un-matched. Thank you to the guys on here that steered me in the right directed from a previous post. Here she is!

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congrats!!!

Thats the color I want.

Do you find that its a lot darker in person than in the pics?

How long is the strap? I have 6 1/2 inch wrists and hate a lot of overhang.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
by the way guys, I got this at Long's Jewelers and they sold it to me for 450 because they matched a fathers day sale from a place in the mall. You may be able to get the same price if you get out there this weekend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats!!!

Thats the color I want.

Do you find that its a lot darker in person than in the pics?

How long is the strap? I have 6 1/2 inch wrists and hate a lot of overhang.
unfortunately i can't tell you exactly how long it is at the moment, and yes its a little darker in person. It was blasted with an iPhone flash in this picture.

I absolutely recommend this watch if you have a hands on job or just live an active life style. its a great every day watch and at $525 you're not going to worry about it getting damaged as you would a higher end automatic movement. This watch was designed so it can't be damaged. They way they protect the crown, they way the crystal sapphire is recessed slightly lower than the bezel, and how the metal its self is machined so when you bang it off things it is more likely to absorb and skip off of impacts. The rubber strap is thick and durable, and overall is a pretty heavy watch (which I like) however, its so comfortable on the wrist you can hardly tell its there. I do believe this is the biggest bang for your buck. Keep your Tags, rolxes, Oris, Omegas etc for going out on the town. Buy this watch for everyday kicking around.

·
Registered
345 Posts
unfortunately i can't tell you exactly how long it is at the moment, and yes its a little darker in person. It was blasted with an iPhone flash in this picture.

I absolutely recommend this watch if you have a hands on job or just live an active life style. its a great every day watch and at $525 you're not going to worry about it getting damaged as you would a higher end automatic movement. This watch was designed so it can't be damaged. They way they protect the crown, they way the crystal sapphire is recessed slightly lower than the bezel, and how the metal its self is machined so when you bang it off things it is more likely to absorb and skip off of impacts. The rubber strap is thick and durable, and overall is a pretty heavy watch (which I like) however, its so comfortable on the wrist you can hardly tell its there. I do believe this is the biggest bang for your buck. Keep your Tags, rolxes, Oris, Omegas etc for going out on the town. Buy this watch for everyday kicking around.
Thanks for the info!

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
Oh cool Sapphire ! :cool: :) These are so neat with the unique bezels, and all around tough personality. ..You're just not going to see a case/bezel design like this every day right?! Plus the look together with these dials is epic too ! ..Really liking this color you got, and also how deep the dial is. Wow !
This one will be able to take anything thrown at it it looks like, and looks really comfortable also. Enjoy Sapphire ! Congratulations to you here !

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,887 Posts

·
Long Time Member
992 Posts
Like it! hope you enjoy..that dial is killer!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts