Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

This watch is so nice and is very clean and easily in 95% condition. Everything works flawlessly and she keeps excellent time with that upgraded 2892 inside. Its only a few months old. I still have the boxes for this, too. Its a beautiful dial with strong lume and a great size at 43mm case with 22mm lugs and about 14mm thickness.I have something else on the radar now (not a watch this time) so no trades please. $349 paypal or post office money order gets it with priority mail insured shipping to your conus door. I pack very well and ship very fast, too. I'll also send it internationally but you will have to accept responsibility for the (actual) higher cost of shipping and for the watch once I get it to the post office here please.

This is how I wore it (on an isofrane, not included please) I will include a very nice upscale leather strap though (dark brown with black stitching) that looks very sharp on it as a bonus here. The OEM orange rubber strap (which is quite nice, by the way) is certainly included along with that leather bonus, too. I don't have a pic tonight on the leather strap but I will take one and add it here tomorrow along with some more pics. Its really very nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.