Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beautiful dive master in the eggplant/chocolate color. Superb watch and great bang for buck at 325, especially with the 2892 auto. Its a large wearing 43mm case with 22mm lugs and eyeballing it around 14mm in thickness. Works flawlessly, too. Only marks that I see on it are on the back from strap changes. It comes on its excellent VSA rubber strap and has really nice lume, too. Steal it and this includes priority mail shipping, delivery confirmation, insurance, and all VSA boxes. I package very well and ship right away. Paypal or Post Office money order please. I prefer a sale but will possibly trade with someone I know here. The only trades of interest off the top of my head are the same watch in similar condition with the orange dial or a solar Tissot (with cash from me) please.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
That's a great deal on a badass dive watch from a great seller. I'd buy it if I didn't already own one just like it. The VSA rubber strap rivals Isofrane for comfort.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Chuck. I just agreed to sell it at 310 even but the guy then said something about his wife not being happy. Anyway, I'll honor that 310 for anyone else here, too. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts