Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

***PRICE REDUCTION*** NOW $350...

Up for grabs is my Victorinox Swiss Army Airboss Mach IV. I've only had it for about one year and have worn it maybe 10 times. I really like this watch but it’s just not getting enough"use"...("wrist time" deleted due to TC's post...LOL,LMAO...)and I’m funding my next purchase. You know how it goes! It measures a solid 45mm in diameter not including the crownsand 12.5mm thick but wears larger IMO which is another reason I’m not wearing it as much as I thought I would. It’s a fairly heavy watch with all the SS including that very hard to find bracelet but is comfortable to wear.

As far as condition is concerned, I rate the watch conservatively at8.5/10 due to a few very minor nicks on the case as captured in the pictures with flash.Please note the watch looks better in person under natural lighting and that little hairline next to the #45 in the first pic is not a scratch. The case back and crystals are blemish free. The bracelet is sized for my 7.5 in. wrist and comes with one extra full link and three half links which makes sizing very easy. This bracelet is extremely comfortable unlike your typical oyster style because every link pivots about the center link making it very flexible. It measures 23mm tapering down to about 21mm at the clasp, which is still in pristine condition as is the entire bracelet. The ETA/Unitas 6498 that powers this baby has a 56 hour power reserve which seems to be longer than standard and runs very accurately at less than 5 sec/day variation the last time I checked it. The crown at the 2 o’clock position is to set the inner count-down bezel which rotates in both directions. The smaller crown at 4 o’clock is for winding and setting the time. The Lume on this watch is just average… There’s lume on all three hands and dots above each number. The numbers do not have lume on them but the triangular pip on the bezel does. This watch retails for $1195 with the Leather Strap (bracelet unavailable) as you can check for yourself at: http://www.swissarmy.com/Timepieces/Pages/Product.aspx?category=mechanical&product=241381&

This watch comes as is, no box, no papers and will ship USPS Priority Mail Insured CONUS for $350.
Canada or other International destinations will charged extra for shipping...TBD...
Paypal preferred! PM me with questions and/or offers... No trades pls!

NEW PICS BELOW:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Please shoot the seller a Private Message to discuss purchasing options. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

WEEKEND BUMP! OFFERS WELCOME! :)

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

SUNDAY BUMP WITH $50 PRICE REDUCTION...Now $350