Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Not much chatter tonight. Anything going on? I'm trying to bid on a watch on eBay. If I get it I need to figure out how to hide it from my wife. The only good thing is that I never have much luck on eBay so I most likely won't win the auction. Wish me luck......

:)

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Good question. Except for a few threads really quiet all day. I posted what is thought to be the upcoming Renato OTV and nothing either yet. Everyone is watching Christmas shows with family.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I've beeen trying to put a deal together for my Renato T-Rex Gen II, but nothing has fallen into place yet. Close a few times but it needs to be a win-win for both sides. Still trying.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Still trying to decide, wheather or not I should buy the OTV that's currently sitting in my shopping cart.... Since earlier this morning..

Other than that, just sitting down with my wife and watching the biggest loser..

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Had to entertain a 3 year old all night...lol..watched 3 hours of scooby doo and Christmas toons on abc family...:bhh
But I love every minute of it..They are only small once and it goes quick..

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Not much chatter tonight. Anything going on? I'm trying to bid on a watch on eBay. If I get it I need to figure out how to hide it from my wife. The only good thing is that I never have much luck on eBay so I most likely won't win the auction. Wish me luck......

:)
Missed out again. I just haven't figured out how to bid on eBay. I was the high bidder and then bang, auction over and I was outbid. I was monitoring the bid the entire time. I need an eBay lession.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

you dont have to be the high bidder - just the highest bidder at the end - alot of times in the last 2 minutes you get out bid

you need to refresh every 15 seconds to make sure you havent been outbid -and then bid if you want to

last 30 seconds is crucial

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Had to entertain a 3 year old all night...
I rarely envy others anything in life but, when I do,invariably it is ALWAYS something to do with small children...I think what you were doing sounds like big fun.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I was enjoying the peace and quite...wife was at a club board meeting at a hotel. She had a good time... the hotel's restaurant had them at the chef's table...so they got the royal treatment.

Me...I had a bowl of mac and cheese and some leftover ham. I watched basketball, and then Ghost Lab!!! Tomorrow night, I have our Kennel Club Christmas party to attend...and maybye I'll stop by D.B. Cooper's for a while on the way home!!! Maybe my Naughty nurse and her little devil friend will be working tomorrow night!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.