Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I actually missed the show last night, but I'm catching up on ShopNBC right now. Glad they record all the shows for later viewing. Did anybody order anything yet?

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

No, nothing last night, maybe today. Did need to speak with your CS dept today, what a pleasurable experience.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

What's Happening, Felix!

Trust me...

The Apollo, The Apocolypse XT & The Espirit Automatic Chrono, were calling my name.. But I had to resist! :madd

It's not that I didn't want to pull the trigger on a few items, that were presented during the 1st show...

It's that I'm in the NBZ, and with all of the Christmas and personal watch purchases, that I kind'a went crazy with... :b

The time has come, for me to just chill.. :)

And it may be for a while... :WW

But, "HEY", I did enjoy the show! :c:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Good shows so far. I am looking forward to the 7pm and 8pm shows tonight!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I am, too. I might actually get to watch those while they're airing! Or maybe not...depends on what the girlfriend wants to do haha. She's not as into watches as I am.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Ron, did you buy the monster they showed around 9pm. On a bracelet also!

Stuhrling Original Men's Esprit d'Vie Automatic Chronograph Bracelet Watch - V91391

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=V91391&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

# Bracelet: Stainless steel
# Movement: Citizen-Miyota 8247 w/ 21 Jewels
# Crystal: Krysterna
# Crown: Push/pull
# Clasp: Push Button Deployant
# Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 49mm W
# Case Measurements: 49mm
# Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
# Model Numbers:
Black: 281B.332D264
Grey: 281B.331154
# Warranty: Two year limited warranty provided by Stuhrling Original LLC.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yes I did!

TVDinner wrote:
Ron, did you buy the monster they showed around 9pm. On a bracelet also!

Stuhrling Original Men's Esprit d'Vie Automatic Chronograph Bracelet Watch - V91391

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=V91391&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

# Bracelet: Stainless steel
# Movement: Citizen-Miyota 8247 w/ 21 Jewels
# Crystal: Krysterna
# Crown: Push/pull
# Clasp: Push Button Deployant
# Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 49mm W
# Case Measurements: 49mm
# Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
# Model Numbers:
Black: 281B.332D264
Grey: 281B.331154
# Warranty: Two year limited warranty provided by Stuhrling Original LLC.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Great show last night! 5 hours! 5 freekin' hours! (see what i did there?) Holy cow, and it's not even over yet! 2PM today, and then again from 9-11PM tonight!

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Could not resist again last night. ordered 3 additional Stuhrling Original timepieces.....the Manchester Ozzie II automatic in blue/black, the Saturnalia DT automatic in white, and the Timemaster Symphony master calendar in silvertone. I believe I now will have more Stuhrling timepieces in my collection than any other manufacturer..it is just like wearing art on your wrist. I should go read a book next time instead of watching but I just keep selecting the ShopNBC channel whenever a Stuhrling show is on.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Wow, very nice, Sam! Congratulations on getting your hands on those pieces, and I'm sure I'll see them processing the order tomorrow! I really want that Ozzie II...maybe I'll grab one at some point.

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Update on my order....seems ShopNBC duplicated the order. I wound up with 2 shipments of each timepiece. Of course, I got billed for them also...so now I have to send them back or contact my sons to see if they are interested in any early birthday gifts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.