Super Moderator
Oh wow very cool sir, I wasn鈥檛 ebpven aware that they could do that
to tell you the truth. 馃榾 Now you know exactly when it鈥檚 going to be
arriving. Plus you will now have all of the time in between to enjoy the
anticipation that much more. (y)馃帀

Nice work !

Watch Freek
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Holding items is an option, but not always followed thru with. Several month ago I had a delivery on a day we were to be out of town.

We didn't leave home (as planned) because my Bride became ill - when they caught us by surprise.

Watch Freek
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You can bet your sweet bippy on that ...
today I overheard my bride talking to FedEx about why her package wasn't being delivered.

The short answer was someone placed "this address" on a "vacation hold".

Senior Novice
I'm with Strap up there, the bronze BB is absolutely loveable. I hung on the bronze with the slate grey dial, but it seemed less practicle and the something about a steel (silver) bezel just sits right with me. I love what you've picked up, it's sure to aquire looks with age in my opinion.

Watch Freek
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
I suspect the source of the leather (cow, shark, elephant, etc) plus the thickness determines how stiff it is; but I'd further speculate there are things the maker can do to the hide to soften it. I consider this ostrich strap (after a few days of break in) to be reasonably supple.

Q? How thick is your current strap? I just calipered my ostrich along several points. The thinnest point was 4.11mm, the fattest point was 4.39mm. I also have several other straps (Horween leather from another source) that varied along the 3+mm mark - they were significantly better / stronger, yet still pliable vs. those (eBay / Amazon bargain straps) in the 2mm range.

No guarantees he'll drop in but I'll ask the StrapSmith to comment - I've found him very helpful with my questions.

Vendor
I love the BB bracelet and the quality of the leather strap and buckle with my BB, but the strap is thin, I'd like to feel it on a strap twice as thick yet equally as supple. Love the bronze!
I would be happy to help you get a thicker leather strap that is still very supple. Email me at [email protected] and I can give you a few options. Thank you.

Super Moderator
Just when you think a watch couldn鈥檛 possibly look any better. 馃榾馃槑
Seriously, I just love how an epic strap can turn a watch into an
extra extraordinary special edition Wrascal. 馃槈I mean this watch
was already special, but a strap like this kicks up any and every
kind of watch. With this Tudor teaching new heights now !

Ridiculously nice, keep on enjoying !!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts