Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

. . . just came back from lunch, with both oldest kids and the grand-son. Sure am happy they have done well and are such great people! In the midst of all that goes on every day . . . . it's sure nice to remember.

Wasn't that long ago they were little, tearing up everything in their paths!!!! At least it seems like it wasn't long ago. I looked at my grand-son sitting next to me and realized he's already 10.

As God is my witness, I hope I don't miss out on him growing up . . . . if I make promises or vows of any type . . . . It has to be that I won't be too busy for him.

I cannot wait to get home tonight, it's been a while since I've heard all of their voices at once . . . . . :c

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Aww, that's very sweet...special...I always miss my family terribly during the holidays...I hear "I'll Be Home For Christmas" and I'm a hot mess. :WW

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Randy,

I'm with you man. Got both kids home from college and I've got to admit it is great to have them home. They are still off doing their own thing now but they respect family time and will as least stay put for Christmas eve and day. Then they will be off an running again. I'll take what I can get.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Randy,

I'm with you man. Got both kids home from college and I've got to admit it is great to have them home. They are still off doing their own thing now but they respect family time and will as least stay put for Christmas eve and day. Then they will be off an running again. I'll take what I can get.
. . . I was always busy working, being important you know, and now the tide has turned.

I'm with you . . . I'll take what I can get.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I can't believe my son is already 3 in 2 days. I just can't believe 3 ENTIRE WHOLE YEARS have already passed since he was born. Life goes so damn fast.

·
Registered
469 Posts
imported post

Wanna see the years go by fast? Have kids!

When mine were little, if I ever started getting, exasperated, at one wanting to sit in my lap, I would breathe and say to myself, "someday they will not want to anymore" and up they came...

They are now 14 and 11, WOW, where does time go...?

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I hear you all, my kids aren't quite as old 4 and 1. I try to cherish every moment I have with them. also found out this past weekend we are going to be having another one in 9 months...

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I cherished my time with my daughter at Thanksgiving. I knew she wouldn't be here for Christmas. She'll be 12 in Feb.

WOW . . . how times flies!

Randy, it's good to hear that you had some quality time with your "guys". Enjoy them this Holiday! :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm wrestling my 3 boys away from my office constantly because they know where Santa hid their presents. I'm getting too old to wrestle these guys anymore LOL!!! It starts to scare you when they can actually put up a good fight LOL!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
I hear you all, my kids aren't quite as old 4 and 1. I try to cherish every moment I have with them. also found out this past weekend we are going to be having another one in 9 months...
whoa!!! I almost missed that comment completely. CONGRATS DEN!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
DenFromNM wrote:
whoa!!! I almost missed that comment completely. CONGRATS DEN!
. . . I did miss it completely!!!!!!!!!!! Big old " way to go" Den!!! That's a great X-Mas gift right there. . . . :c

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

HEY!!! How'd I miss that??
Den and family, CONGRATS!!!:b:b:b

Merry Christmas!!

CJ

DenFromNM wrote:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.