Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Saw this on the shop today....appears they are back.....looks nice.

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss ETA G10 quartz chronograph [*]Crystal: Flame fusion [*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Deployant w/ safety clasp [*]Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4 L x 26mm W [*]Case Measurements: 52mm [*]Water Resistance: 100 ATM - 1000m - 3300ft [*]Model Numbers:
Black: IN5729
Blue: IN5731 [*]Warranty: Five year limited warranty provided by Invicta. $803.00

http://www.shopnbc.com/Invicta_Reserve_Men_s_Subaqua_Venom_Swiss_Quartz_Chronograph_Watch/J176579.aspx?storeid=1&track=483&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Invicta|483&catprop=483

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

LOOKS SOOOOO MUCH BETTER IMO on the bracelet!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I agree James. If I ever buy one it will have to have a bracelet even though I am partial to rubber and leather straps.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
I agree James. If I ever buy one it will have to have a bracelet even though I am partial to rubber and leather straps.
I am partial to the STEEL, lol and this makes this watch even bigger, heavier, and badder!!!! (to me!) Can you imagine the black and yellow one on an all black stainless steel bracelet - OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
I am partial to the STEEL, lol and this makes this watch even bigger, heavier, and badder!!!! (to me!) Can you imagine the black and yellow one on an all black stainless steel bracelet - OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yellow dial watch..no brainer for me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

THIS ONE - WITH AN ALL BLACK METAL BAND WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

ok i hope i do not get slammed for saying this, but i think the venoms are way way overpriced now for a watch on a rubber strap. sure they can do real deep in the water but the prices are steep already - now over 800 with a band. why not just get an omega or oris for that money. seems to high to me.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Liquid I think the main reason one would buy a Venom Quartz over a omega or a Oris, is because do either of them make a 55mm watch? I am pretty sure that what you are paying for here isnt the $45 Quartz movement, what paying for is Engineering, Machine time, and design.

I own this very watch, it is Incredibly well made, the fit and feel is incredible. This watch isnt for everyone, but you will be hard pressed to find a watch of this size, this quality, this comfort for less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts