Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

not sure how I missed this thread initially. Fantastic pictures.

Seattle are many/most of your watches open case like that?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Nice stuff, I have never been much into the whole photography thing but I can appreciate one who does!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
not sure how I missed this thread initially. Fantastic pictures.

Seattle are many/most of your watches open case like that?
Funny you should ask; I went through a phase of really liking the exhibition backs but find now that it's not a deal breaker. Similar with the skeletons; went through a phase.....but wait, there's more....just picked picked up from Eric a WB SS 2824 Skeleton!! Woo Hoo! As mentioned in a previous post I have the Stallion Rose Tone of this watch and really wanted the WB version but it's been a real bugger to find....until Eric showed up!
So all in all I have 25 or so exhibition/skeleton style watches in various brands.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

falcon4311 wrote:
Charlie, your photography skills have gotten even better than they were before. Fantastic shots!
Thanks Don, coming from you means a lot!! And yes, regardless of what you might think I am still capable of learning a few things LOL.

Thanks Ron, I absolutely agree; I have seen some awesome, I mean awesome photos of some "OK" watches. In this case these are not "high end or desirable for many" but I thought a good photo of the "insides" might be cool.

CJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts