Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Yes, but did you take off the Deep Blue and take a shower????

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i gave her this one

and to me she still looks like this (in my eyes)

I'd love to see her version of what you look like to her....:%:lol:%

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
i'd love to see her version of what you look like to her....:%:lol:%
I'd laughed so hard I peed a little.....:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very nice gift George!! I am sure she loves it.
Really nice.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

I dont know about Blind but after 21 yrs married and 3 yrs engaged - we gotta be doing something right -God if i only knew what it was !!!

:%:%:%

RipitRon wrote:
They say Love is Blind, I have never heard the Phrase Love makes you look better. But hey if it works for you two Great!LOL

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

You guys are too funny at times....

I got my wife flowers, a double dark chocolate fudge cake, and a two boxes of dark chocolate truffles, and of course a card...that had a 2 carat ruby pendant in it...surprised the heck out her!!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Nice watch for your lady. I had a slight problem with the Akula I ordered for my wife, freaking snow slowing down deliveries:WW

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

They are both very nice George! I know what you mean about how your wife looks to you. We've been together almost 30 years and yes that means we've been together more than half our lives! We started dating in high school and my wife looks asgood to me now as she did when we first met! Oh yea, she's even sexier now than she was thentoo!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

I guess we're the lucky ones - who actually found a soulmate!!

I'm not saying it's always been easy -but she aint never quit on me

and she had plenty of opportunity to throw in the towel, but she stuck with me!!

says alot for her character -and YES I AM A LUCKY MAN!!

sheraortho wrote:
They are both very nice George! I know what you mean about how your wife looks to you. We've been together almost 30 years and yes that means we've been together more than half our lives! We started dating in high school and my wife looks as to to me now as she did when we first met! Oh yea, she's even sexier now than she was too!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:

and she had plenty of opportunity to throw in the towel, but she stuck with me!!

sheraortho wrote:
They are both very nice George! I know what you mean about how your wife looks to you. We've been together almost 30 years and yes that means we've been together more than half our lives! We started dating in high school and my wife looks as to to me now as she did when we first met! Oh yea, she's even sexier now than she was too!!
Same here brothers. It will be 28 years in March and 7 years before that. I must be doing something right. However, she is not fond of this new watch habit. :%:%

It could be a deal breaker.....:lol:lol:lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:

sheraortho wrote:
George, I know exactly what you mean!! Of course it hasn't been easy. As a matter of fact there were a couple of times that it almost was dissolved but we both stuck it out! As corny as this sounds, we took our oath and vows seriously so we stayed together thru the good times and the bad times. I'm also with you that I too found my soul mate and why she has stayed with me still blows my mind! She's an extremely beautiful blonde that's petite and has a wonderful sense of humor. How I ever ended up with that I'll never know!! lol

George, my dad has always told me, "There's NOTHING better than the love of a good woman!" Boy was he ever right! Glad you found your soul mate too my friend!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.