Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Mike - congrats my friend. that is a real beauty. Wear it well. Just an awesome time piece!!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I like that, when I was a little boy, my Father had for a short while a watch that looked like this. I remember him telling me it was a chronometer out of the dashboard of an actual plane.

I don't know if he was joking or what, but it did look like it was supposed to go in a dashboard from what I can remember.

Wish he had kept it.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Thanks for looking everyone. Yeah I am going to grab the black IP bracelet by the middle of next month I hope. I spoke directly with George about the bracelets and they are legit $1000 bracelets so at the price he is selling them they are a real deal. The black IP will run about $120 discounted due to having to install myself or have a jeweler do it. I am so happy with my 2 NFWs that when I order the bracelet I may buy a Regulator as well. Starting tomorrow this baby is gonna be on the wrist for a few days. Next to Chase Durer I am liking NFW better than any other watch brand I have ever owned. After looking at my pics again man I have to get a light box for pic taking they just don't do this watch justice.

I sent you a PM with my thoughts on your other question.

Seattle wrote:
Awesome P/U Mike!! Are you going to get the bracelet to match?

CJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.