Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Love the watch and now can't wait to get the black IP bracelet for it. Try to enjoy my crappy pics. Some turned out better than in the past. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Mike - congrats my friend. that is a real beauty. Wear it well. Just an awesome time piece!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats, that is a stunning timepiece! NFW makes a great watch. Wear yours in good health. ....Bob

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I like that, when I was a little boy, my Father had for a short while a watch that looked like this. I remember him telling me it was a chronometer out of the dashboard of an actual plane.

I don't know if he was joking or what, but it did look like it was supposed to go in a dashboard from what I can remember.

Wish he had kept it.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks for looking everyone. Yeah I am going to grab the black IP bracelet by the middle of next month I hope. I spoke directly with George about the bracelets and they are legit $1000 bracelets so at the price he is selling them they are a real deal. The black IP will run about $120 discounted due to having to install myself or have a jeweler do it. I am so happy with my 2 NFWs that when I order the bracelet I may buy a Regulator as well. Starting tomorrow this baby is gonna be on the wrist for a few days. Next to Chase Durer I am liking NFW better than any other watch brand I have ever owned. After looking at my pics again man I have to get a light box for pic taking they just don't do this watch justice.

I sent you a PM with my thoughts on your other question.

Seattle wrote:
Awesome P/U Mike!! Are you going to get the bracelet to match?

CJ

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats on your new NFW! That is my favorite piece from George's collection.

Thanks for sharing your new Auto Pilot and ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

GREAT looking watch! I love the AutoPilot! Wear it well and in good health!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts