Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

although most of the inputs are optional it would be helpful for other memebers & staff etc for certain info to be put into your profile

all of this stuff is OPTIONAL and you may want to keep it private but then again.....

HOME STATE & CITY - would be helpful to get info about you in case we plan a GT (get together) and also for trades and sales you may be close enough to another member to actually meet up and trade in person etc

Occupation - would be helpful in discussions etc

BIRTH DATE - you may get alot of attention on that day!!! or at least a couple of nice pm's from friends!!!

INTERESTS -also good for topics of discussions

Signature- a first name would be helpful

you can also input a website if you have one and e-mail address's and Instant Message contact info

DONT BE SHY - USE SOME OF THIS STUFF -cause soon enough you're gonna have some pals on here and swap some of this stuff with each other anyway!!!

:pk :b

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Great idea George. I would like to see more of this too. If privacy is a concern think of it this way, I'm a cop and I have this information available LOL!!! I trust most of you, but I always keep my eye on George LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

analogman74 wrote:
so how do i update my profile
CLICK on User CP in the upper left side of every page

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts