Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN........DRUMROLL PLEASE!!

We have reached 200 members.

I cant believe that we have reached this little milestone is such a short amount of time!

I would like to thank everyone of the members for the quality posts and contribution to this forum.......

We have built quite a little family here , and im glad all of us our apart of it, please continue to post and have fun, and i look forward to meeting the next 200 members.........:b

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

WOW! OK Don's trying to scare off any new members with the threat of meeting with them! :c

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Congrats to all the forum participants. Another great milestone. Still can't get my wife to sign up.....LOL.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Nice...Your welcome I recruited 198 of them....lol...Just joking...:) congrats James, Don, Duchess and watchurself for doing a great job at WF's....glad to be part of this awesome forum....

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very cool. You all have been great enablers in my watch buying passion. I look forward to many more enablers, Oops I mean members on this forum.

A special thanks to Don and James and all the other moderators that put this bad boy together.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Congrats to the Freek nation. This place is growing at an incredible rate and I'm glad that I got in at the grassroots level!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Remember the mammoths died off. LOL glad to be a part of this great group of watch junkies!!!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'm proud to part of this. Congratulations to all participants and to all those that make this happen.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Update!!!!........We have now reached 250 memebers!!....amazing....we have GREAT group of members here , and im happy to be apart of it........you guys are great, lets keep the members coming.......

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Update!!!!........We have now reached 250 memebers!!....amazing....we have GREAT group of members here , and im happy to be apart of it........you guys are great, lets keep the members coming.......
50 new members since 9:10am this morning. WOW we are popular! :lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts