Watch Freeks banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah cool Howard ! :clapping-hands-abov Had thought this dial looked great before it arrived, but after seeing your pictures here can't believe how outstanding it is. First of all the green itself is unique, as is the dial set-up, and levels to it. The texture is the icing on the cake though ! Never have seen that before, and with the black finish of the watch it's too good ! Congratulations Howard ! ..P.S. I hope everything is alright with you up there with all of that snow. Be safe !
Thanks...I'm really happy with it and I plan to purchase other AVI-8 watches. It's a real challenge taking a photo of this watch due to the unusual texture. It looks so much better in person! I live very near Lake Michigan,in the summer months this is an awesome location but in winter with the lake effect,it can be a nightmare! We have never had over a foot of snow (before) Thanksgiving until this winter. After three days of snow the sun just came out so things are starting to clear up a little..:cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,333 Posts
Thanks...I'm really happy with it and I plan to purchase other AVI-8 watches. It's a real challenge taking a photo of this watch due to the unusual texture. It looks so much better in person! I live very near Lake Michigan,in the summer months this is an awesome location but in winter with the lake effect,it can be a nightmare! We have never had over a foot of snow (before) Thanksgiving until this winter. After three days of snow the sun just came out so things are starting to clear up a little..:cool:
You are very welcome Howard. Yup, there's a lot to be happy with this one. It's really unlike any other aviator, or pilot's watch around. So cool ! :cool: :cool: I hope you really enjoy it, and end up picking up more down the road from Avi-8. Also hope you guys get a break from all of that snow. I actually like snow, but from what you're saying it sounds like too much too soon. :eek:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts