Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AVI-8 Men's AV-4001-04 Hawker Harrier II

Got the above watch new and at such an exceptional price,I just couldn't resist I will post some wrist shots when it lands.

I've already received the above AVI-8 Automatically Adjusting GMT Desk Clock and it's great. I would order another but they are sold out!

Thanks for viewing...over and out..;)

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Nice watch. I like the texture on the dial.

Also liking the desk clock.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Good looking. Congrats

·
Super Moderator
9,341 Posts
What a looker Howard !!! Imagine how that dial will be in person ?! :eek: :eek: Yowza, and the clock is amazing also. Going to be a cool week coming !
Congrats ahead of time to you sir !

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys...I was reading a WW II aviation book and all the tribulations they endured and when I saw these items on sale,I had to pull the trigger. The desk clock is very nice,I will add some wrist shots when the watch arrives. I have a small "novelty" section within my collection and these items fit right in.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Like the grainy finish on the dial!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The AVI-8 Hawker Harrier II Landed Today​

The Hawker Harrier II made a vertical landing today during our third day of heavy lake effect snow. I must say that I'm impressed with the look and quality of this watch. It came with a really nice storage box,warranty card and the history of the Hawker Harrier II. The chrono feature works well and resets accurately. I love the dial,it truly adds a rugged military feel to this piece and up till now, I had nothing like it in my collection.

Well done AVI-8

·
Super Moderator
9,341 Posts
Yeah cool Howard ! :clapping-hands-abov Had thought this dial looked great before it arrived, but after seeing your pictures here can't believe how outstanding it is. First of all the green itself is unique, as is the dial set-up, and levels to it. The texture is the icing on the cake though ! Never have seen that before, and with the black finish of the watch it's too good ! Congratulations Howard ! ..P.S. I hope everything is alright with you up there with all of that snow. Be safe !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts