Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

The Auto Pilot is priced at $308, without any Value Pays attached and they're selling like HotCakes!

http://www.shopnbc.com/NFW_Men_s_Aut...aspx?storeid=1

Black/Black- Limited Quantities

Rosetone/Black- Limited Quantities

The remaining color combo's have fewer than 25 in each!

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

Only about 20 left of each model. I wonder if these will actually make it to the shows tonight. There are a lot of hours remaining for people to buy the remaining 100 of so that are left.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Smart folks are waiting on the VPs. I will add something for sure but I have got to have the VPs this time around. Love my all black AP and the Rosetone AP looks cool for sure as do the black, blue and yellow dials. Depends on what price they come in at and the Vector may just be so crazy low one can't pass it up either.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

I Agree..

Only way, I'm going to pull any triggers is with VP's...

I've got my eye on the Black/Black and either the Rosetone/Black or Silvertone/Black..

Only time will tell...

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

The biggest problem I am going to have is the AP I currently own is on a bracelet which by far is one of the best bracelets I have ever seen. If I pick up another AP I can't afford to get another bracelet right now and prefer the bracelet. Don't care for the leather strap really that comes with these so I will have to put the rubber strap on it for a while which is pretty nice. I guess knowing I can add the bracelet later relieves me a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.