Watch Freeks banner

Undercover at Sam's Club and JC Pennys

7K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  CurrentTime 
#1 ·
imported post

I went to Sam's today to do some shopping and took some undercover shots of the Invicta display at my local store. Obviously they do not allow this so I did it without anyone seeing me taking the pictures and while pretending to be looking at the merchandise. Some pretty good prices and some average prices. I tried to get the prices in the pictures.
$99 Russian Divers
$249 SAN III
$229 Tourings, etc

See less See more
#7 ·
imported post

Hi James, you did great. If i ever need any undercover work done,I will call you, :b! Wow, does your local Sam's club carry the Invictas. Our local Sam's usually carry about 4-6 Invictas and maybe more for the holidays. It seems that when I see a low price atmy Sams Club they have one model in many different dial color variations. They usually go fast and than you see the usual 4 to 6 Invictas. Thanks for posting the photos of the Invicta and giving us an idea of their prices. ....Bob

#9 ·
imported post

Damn!!!! excellent work brotha!! i gotta find me one of them SAM's up here !!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%

TVDinner wrote:
I went to Sam's today to do some shopping and took some undercover shots of the Invicta display at my local store. Obviously they do not allow this so I did it without anyone seeing me taking the pictures and while pretending to be looking at the merchandise. Some pretty good prices and some average prices. I tried to get the prices in the pictures.
$99 Russian Divers
$249 SAN III
$229 Tourings, etc

#11 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
That is the biggest display of Invicta watches I have ever seen in a retail store. I'm not a member of Sam's Club, but I am at Costco. Costco usually only has 2-3 Invictas. That looks like quite a selection and good prices too.
My local JCPenny has even more then that all of the time.

#12 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
That is the biggest display of Invicta watches I have ever seen in a retail store. I'm not a member of Sam's Club, but I am at Costco. Costco usually only has 2-3 Invictas. That looks like quite a selection and good prices too.
My local JCPenny has even more then that all of the time.
I have seen 2 to 3 times that many at a JCPenny's as well! I was actually astonished when I saw that many at least 75 different watches I bet 60 different models!

#16 ·
imported post

Actually Jim...

My wife Eschella (who says hi, by the way), just told me that the stores, Loehman's Clothing Store and T.J. Maxx also frequently carry the Invicta line... In case anyone happens to have either one of these stores in their area...

#17 ·
imported post

Chris - I see Invictas and Zodiacs all the time at our local TJ Maxx. I have not been to a Loehmans in many years and since I lived in NYC.

Tell Eschella I said hello back!!!

#18 ·
imported post

I check two local TJ Maxx stores in the area from time to time. I am always disappointed. I see postings of all these great finds but I have not had such luck,

#19 ·
imported post

Have never seen Invicta at my local JC Penney and when I checked out the local TJ Maxx near my parents I will say I was a bit disappointed in what I saw. Lots of Guess, a few Swiss Army, Wenger and one Victorinox. Also saw a few other cheapo brands not worth mentioning. I guess it will be hit or miss. I will keep checking the stores when I can and maybe I will come across something nice.

#21 ·
imported post

James, you lucky bugger. I would absolutely flip if our Sam's carried that many Invictas. I have yet to see more than 10 at any given time, plus our local JC Penney does not even carry Invicta. There's another JC Penney abt 40 miles or so that carried quite a bit of Invictas. Last weekend the wife and I were there and they no longer carry Invicta. We have a TJ Maxx, and I have yet to see an Invicta there.

Good hunting you guys!

#22 ·
imported post

I haven't been to Sam's in a while, but they didn't have any Invictas. JC Penneys did, but they don't any more.

TJ MAxx here has Invicta, Android and Zodiac, but they didn't have the Oceanaire I want. Even the Fossil Outlet that has a really nice selection of Zs didn't have an Oceanaire.

Next year I'll get one, eBay probably. There hasn't been a good deal on one in a while (except the odd auction, but mostly they are over $200)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.