Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I went to Sam's today to do some shopping and took some undercover shots of the Invicta display at my local store. Obviously they do not allow this so I did it without anyone seeing me taking the pictures and while pretending to be looking at the merchandise. Some pretty good prices and some average prices. I tried to get the prices in the pictures.
$99 Russian Divers
$249 SAN III
$229 Tourings, etc

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

That is the biggest display of Invicta watches I have ever seen in a retail store. I'm not a member of Sam's Club, but I am at Costco. Costco usually only has 2-3 Invictas. That looks like quite a selection and good prices too.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

It seems they have a large inventory of Invictas I will have to check but I dont think there is a sams club in Las Vegas

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

WatchNut wrote:
Are the RD's at SAMS Swiss Made or Swiss Movt?
I believe I saw both -

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi James, you did great. If i ever need any undercover work done,I will call you, :b! Wow, does your local Sam's club carry the Invictas. Our local Sam's usually carry about 4-6 Invictas and maybe more for the holidays. It seems that when I see a low price atmy Sams Club they have one model in many different dial color variations. They usually go fast and than you see the usual 4 to 6 Invictas. Thanks for posting the photos of the Invicta and giving us an idea of their prices. ....Bob

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i think they're swiss cheese - does it matter????

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

WatchNut wrote:
Are the RD's at SAMS Swiss Made or Swiss Movt?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Damn!!!! excellent work brotha!! i gotta find me one of them SAM's up here !!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%

TVDinner wrote:
I went to Sam's today to do some shopping and took some undercover shots of the Invicta display at my local store. Obviously they do not allow this so I did it without anyone seeing me taking the pictures and while pretending to be looking at the merchandise. Some pretty good prices and some average prices. I tried to get the prices in the pictures.
$99 Russian Divers
$249 SAN III
$229 Tourings, etc

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
That is the biggest display of Invicta watches I have ever seen in a retail store. I'm not a member of Sam's Club, but I am at Costco. Costco usually only has 2-3 Invictas. That looks like quite a selection and good prices too.
My local JCPenny has even more then that all of the time.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
My local JCPenny has even more then that all of the time.
I have seen 2 to 3 times that many at a JCPenny's as well! I was actually astonished when I saw that many at least 75 different watches I bet 60 different models!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

From a trip to JC Penny a few Months ago

·
Registered
10 Posts
imported post

Wow..

Thanks Jim for being able to sneak a few of the prices in.. That's awesome.

I have never been in the local Sam's Club here where I live. I need to at least go in and take a look around...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I go abut 1 time every week and will try to get pics again next week!

·
Registered
10 Posts
imported post

Actually Jim...

My wife Eschella (who says hi, by the way), just told me that the stores, Loehman's Clothing Store and T.J. Maxx also frequently carry the Invicta line... In case anyone happens to have either one of these stores in their area...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Chris - I see Invictas and Zodiacs all the time at our local TJ Maxx. I have not been to a Loehmans in many years and since I lived in NYC.

Tell Eschella I said hello back!!!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I check two local TJ Maxx stores in the area from time to time. I am always disappointed. I see postings of all these great finds but I have not had such luck,

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Have never seen Invicta at my local JC Penney and when I checked out the local TJ Maxx near my parents I will say I was a bit disappointed in what I saw. Lots of Guess, a few Swiss Army, Wenger and one Victorinox. Also saw a few other cheapo brands not worth mentioning. I guess it will be hit or miss. I will keep checking the stores when I can and maybe I will come across something nice.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi James, you undercover work is outstanding. Thanks for sharring these J.C. Penney photos. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts