Watch Freeks banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Watched and episode of Fringe. Not real good tonight. Seems like hit or miss with this show. Bed now.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Ain't that the truth Mike?!?! I get hooked, bad episode....good episode....make up your mind!!! Finally quit watching......

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
Watched and episode of Fringe. Not real good tonight. Seems like hit or miss with this show. Bed now.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Pacing the floor wondering if my AP is going to get back home today or not. Trying to work and not too successfully. TGIF.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Anybody have those moments on Friday afternoons while you are sitting in the office you look down at your watch and realize it is only almost 2PM and wonder why it feels like it is 5PM already? Hate those kind of days where it just drags out. Probably should find a more interesting job.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Anybody have those moments on Friday afternoons while you are sitting in the office you look down at your watch and realize it is only almost 2PM and wonder why it feels like it is 5PM already? Hate those kind of days where it just drags out. Probably should find a more interesting job.
every day some weeks....

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Chillin with my little girl watching some TV. Feeling a lot better now that my AP made it back home. Lovin the bracelet. Looking forward to some Christmas parties over the weekend. Not looking forward to the 1-3 inches of snow that is being predicted for my area tonight and tomorrow. I really do not care for winter weather.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Been a good day so far.....UK beat UNC, UC beat Pitt in football and now checked into hotel in Pittsburgh getting ready to head out to my wife's boss's boss Christmas party. Should be a good time as it was unreal last year. Hoping to catch a little of the show tonight.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Great Christmas party this evening. Unbelievable food. My understanding is the boss spent somewhere between $10-$15K....just unreal. Got back to the room in time to see Texas steal a game. Might get a bit of the show in tonight.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

[align=left]On the way home from Pittsburgh today. Great party last night too many drinks andfood...never thought I could say that.....anyhow looking forward to some relaxation today.
[/align]

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Been extremely busy this week and haven't had time to think let alone spend much time on the forum. Really looking foward to the UConn/UK game tonight. Hope I can actually stay awake for the whole thing as I am just flat beat. Hour and a half to go at work and I can cruise the the house, however, I am playing Mr. Mom while the wife is out of town on business so my early evening should be crazy. Anyone else love being Mr. Mom? Like or dislike?

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Been quite a long day. Since I totaled my car back in October things have been rough using one vehicle for the family even though my wife has a company vehicle. Well today I started the final steps on a deal to purchase a 2008 Nissan Altima as we just couldn't hold out any longer. Hate to add a car payment but necessary. Watch buying is sure going to be impacted for sure now. If I am lucky I might be able to buy a few watches next year. Wish me luck in that regard as that is going to be tough.

Anyone else have an Altima and have some positive things to say about them? Also, would love to hear about any experiences that others may have had with this same situation and how long you were able to work off of one family vehicle.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
imported post

I have an older Maxima GLE that I love and will literally drive to the ground. About a year ago we looked at the new Altima's and they are very hot and I really like the new style of them. I know many people with them and have heard few and far between complaints. Solid car that also looks good.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Well haven't been able to spend too much time on the forum the last few days as work has been unreal. Good new is that tomorrow is Friday. Taking a road trip out to KY Friday night and picking up my new car on Saturday morning. Hoping the snow is not as bad as some are predicting for the area this weekend either as I don't envy the thought of getting snowed in out in KY and OH. Anyhow hope everyone had a great productive week. Enjoy the weekend.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

All I can say is the storm has left us without power till at least Thursday. Staying in a hotel this evening so hopefully I can post a bit and see what is going on at the forum. Having serious withdrawls.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
imported post

Missed having you around Mike. good to hear you guys are safe. Sucks about the power being out.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Thanks James. I could write up a serious blog about how the power situation or should I say restoration in the state of WV leaves a lot to be desired. I have lived in several states in my lifetime and this place is the worst in relation to power outages and the length of time it takes to restore the power. People from this state just take it up the back side when they should be going to their congressman and state senators about improving recovery efforts. I don't care where you live you should not be without power but 2 or 3 days at the most imo. We are hearing now it might be 2010 until it is fully restored. Just crazy!

TVDinner wrote:
Missed having you around Mike. good to hear you guys are safe. Sucks about the power being out.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
imported post

Are you home yet? Still in a hotel? Have internet?
Give us an update Mikey!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Power back this morning so hopefully it will allow for a great Christmas. Hope everyone has a wonder Christmas and a Happy New Year!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Man Mikey!!! What an ordeal! Glad things are getting back to normal! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!:b
We certainly have missed ya around here.

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
Power back this morning so hopefully it will allow for a great Christmas. Hope everyone has a wonder Christmas and a Happy New Year!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Thanks CJ. Was a rough few days for sure. First went to pick up my new car in KY/OH got stuck there because I couldn't drive back into WV. Nobody was at the house to get the generator going and save the refrig goods so by the time I got back late Monday it was terrible for sure but we made it through. The worst part was when the water ran out sometime late Monday as well because the water pumping station didn't have generators on site to keep water pumping so until last evening bottled water was a hot item in this area. All is well as of this evening even though we are expecting some outages again after the holiday so that power crews can repair lines further. Still a bunch of lines laying on the ground but patched up enough so families in the area will have the much needed power for Christmas.

Seattle wrote:
Man Mikey!!! What an ordeal! Glad things are getting back to normal! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!:b
We certainly have missed ya around here.

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:

81 - 100 of 124 Posts