25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Blog is active!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Enjoyed my Saturday very much so far. Lots going on....sent my AutoPilot back to George for a face lift this morning. Can't wait to get it back with the bracelet on it. Enjoyed watching my Cats destroy Rider today. Also, still working on a watch deal of the century. Will post more about that once the good the bad or the ugly occur with it. Right now it is leaning toward the bad and ugly but I will remain positive until the end.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Getting ready to sit down for a little dinner. UK football comes on ESPN 2 at 7:30 so I will be tuning into that this evening. Keeping a monitor of my watch deal as well.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

they are playing them tough

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Started out rough but the D is playing pretty good right now. 3 offensive players for UK in Cobb, Locke and Newton are just tearing it up.

TVDinner wrote:
they are playing them tough

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

good win for your boys!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Just got up about an hour ago. Had a night without the kids which can be very peaceful. Little bacon and eggs for breakfast. Watching a bit of Renato on the tube and as last night nothing really that appealing. Checking around the forums to see what's up. Looking forward to seeing how the Bengals do against Oakland today at 4pm. All is still well on my watch deal front as I have heard nothing negative to this point. Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

About an hour before Bengals kickoff. Started getting Christmas decorations out for this evening to have a little family decorating event. Still reviewing Stuhrling watches to determine what my purchase will be this week.

Go KC!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Other than the Bengals going down in flames today this turned out to be a pretty good day for me. The best times of the day was working on Christmas decor with the family. After that I ended up grabbing a Renato Cyclops at a great price. Thought my day was done. My wife decided to grab me a Scuba. Awesome day.

Watching a bit more of Jim on the tube and then bed as work will come early.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts