Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's something you don't see often (or anymore):

Uhr-Kraft #13635/2x5 ~ Men's Automatic, Moon dial, 24 hr; Open escapement, small seconds, Dress watch.

$100.00 includes USPS Priority Mail shipping. Will be very carefully protected, boxed, insured and tracked for shipment. Or make me an offer I can't refuse, trades are cool as well.

All stainless steel barrel shaped case. Blue embossed leather Hadley Roma padded & stitched strap with matching stainless buckle.

I'm pretty sure it's a Miyota 82** movement that's been overly complicated by Uhr-Kraft in house, then they put their branded rotor on for the finishing touch. The "UK 100" mov't. is working well and keeps time as well as any other Miyota 8215 I have. Does not hand wind, Does not hack the seconds. All the indicators work as they should, the crown and setting mechanisms are perfect. **NOTE: The power reserve on this watch is short. I've had it to a full wind & it only lasts appox. 26 hrs. without winding. I'm sure that is due to the complications and age of the mov't. pulling down the power reserve. As long as you keep wearing it, it keeps great time. If you put it down for a day, it'll probably run all the way out. At least, that's been my experience since I've owned it.

There's no original box or papers with this one.

Fits comfortably on my 7.25" wrist. Case size is 52mm x 44mm not including the lugs or crown. The case has a curved back to better conform to the wrist. It wears/feels smaller than the actual size, to me. Not too heavy & is well balanced. Thin enough to fit under a shirt sleeve cuff, yet thick enough to be present.

Contact me directly at : c u r t c a l f e e @ g m a i l . c o m or through this forum messaging.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts