Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

TX Watches - http://www.txwatches.com/ (extremely cool website)

Cool features page - http://www.txwatches.com/innovation.html

I have liked this brand for a while. Many of their models appeal to me including the ones I show below.

ABOUT TX WATCHES
Beautiful. Innovative. Forward Thinking.

Through The Lens of Style and Design, TX Delivers Technology Beyond Expectation

The TX Watch collection is a dynamic fusion of time, form and function, with each series combining precisely engineered instrumentation with uncompromising style.
Evoking a spirit of optimum performance and authenticity, TX watches simplify time management for the world traveler and those who aspire to be.

Developed for over five years, TX is a synthesis of technology and design creating a platform unique to the industry and as individual as the collection itself. From the first ever quartz analog Perpetual Weekly Calendar, to the revolutionary vertical hand of the Linear Chronograph, TX offers patented proprietary movements unavailable anywhere else in the world.

Each timepiece contains four motors, operating independently of each other. One motor drives the hour, minute and second hands, while three bi-directional motors are dedicated to the additional functions. Combined with visionary design, the result is precise, innovative and reliable technology that is easy to use. TX watches feature superior quality materials including premium sapphire crystals, sculpted dials, finely crafted hands, supreme leathers, precisely etched case backs and intricately molded crowns.

Launched in 2005, TX watches is a fusion of American innovation, German engineering and Italian design creating uncompromisingly unique timepieces. Designed for those with an adventurous spirit, the barrier breaking technology found in its patented proprietary movements combine with intuitive, user-friendly design to push the limits of time.

Personally I LOVE the new 47mm Blackout 600 Chrono. It looks like this -

But I also enjoy many of their other watches like the 700 series

and many others.

Worth checking out.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yea I really like them. I have this one arriving on Monday!!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

That's a pretty cool looking watch!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

That first watch would be GREAT if it was 50mm and had a bracelet!!! WOW

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
That first watch would be GREAT if it was 50mm and had a bracelet!!! WOW
I love it also and hope to actually see it in person soon.

I have heard it is a large 47mm in person and with the crown around 51mm total.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yeah just a bit too small, but it is nice never the less!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

private seller. got very lucky to find it available and a great price from a really nice guy. Hopefully I will have pictures to show everyone tomorrow when it arrives!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Some great looking timepieces! I like them. ....Bob

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

Im really liking the TX line, I think Timex is really making some great watches and innovations for such a conservative watch Brand. I look forward to owning several of them someday.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

JNL - Welcome to Watch Freeks!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . I had the 730 series Flyback, and honestly, it did not sing to me at all. I traded it without even wearing it. Got a nice Black Dial Grand diver . . .

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I guess I will see tomorrow when it arrives if I like it in person!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
. . . I bet you do like it. It was more me than the watch. Drigby, at the other board, has it and really likes it alot. We came away both happy, good trade!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
. . . I bet you do like it. It was more me than the watch. Drigby, at the other board, has it and really likes it alot. We came away both happy, good trade!
Daniel is a GREAT guy. He advance-shipped my Akula without payment on spec and patiently waited for payday to receive his money... Very few folks would do that. I was impressed.

David

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Enjoy the TX, TV! Looks like a very cool watch.

I can't wait to see the actual pictures including a wrist shot. I get my SAS tomorrow also... Cannot wait.

David

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

I received my TX watch today and have to be honest about it. See post 3 above to see the model I got

1) It is an amazing watch. The features are vast and it is truly a fine time piece. The dial and face are stunning and have a lot of positive features. The LUM is very bright. The packaging is first class and very stylish (much more then other brands)

2) The rubber strap is the most comfortable rubber strap I have ever worn, including all Zodiac watches. This feels almost like a bracelet and has one of the most sturdy buckles I have seen.

3) The problem is that it is just to small. It wears "smaller" then it's listed size due to the shape of the case and the curve of the rubber strap. I am sure many people would love this watch beyond question and it would be a "large" watch for them, but for me it just wont get worn.

I believe I have a private buyer who works with me so it will probably be gone quickly. If not I will be selling it here. It is a very very nice watch, just not for me.

Amazing how you can be totally excited about receiving a watch, and then you have that let down moment.

I will say that TX watches clearly make VERY HIGH QUALITY watches and if you are happy with 44-46mm size you will love them.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts