Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not one, but two watches arrived today, and both Spinnakers. A few weeks ago I bought my first after hearing some good reviews. Spinnaker were not a brand I knew of until recently. The Spinnaker Bradner I received pleasantly surprised me. A super compressor, with a great internal bezel, sapphire crystal, and NH35 movement. The finishing of the watch in general was so good, I felt compelled to keep my open for another one. I recently sold a few watches, and one died on me, well it did after I accidentally stuck a spring pin remover through the main spring. I managed to buy a brand new but unboxed Spinnaker Croft for £14o, normal full retail price £325, and a Fleuss which had only been worn for a few hours, for £117, normal full retail price of £275. They both arrived today, and both are perfect. The Croft with is it's green textured dial, green bezel, and subtle green water proof leather strap is a tad blingy, but looks fantastic. Domed sapphire crystal, Miyota auto movement, and plated 316L SS case make this watch look a million dollars (well almost). The Fleuss is a homage to an early Blancpain 50 fathoms. Again, sapphire crystal, but with an NH35 movement, and an acrylic bezel insert. The lume on both is incredible, especially the Croft, and the bezel action on both feels like they could be very expensive watches. Anyone looking for a great diver, I suggest you look at at Spinnaker. First pictured is Croft, second Fleuss

·
Super Moderator
9,729 Posts
Am guessing you are on cloud 9, and maybe even 10 since you got the
two of these Mrs. Wiggles !! 😀😄

Spinnaker always seems to create the most eye-catching designs. Plus,
what's so great is that their models always seem to pay tribute to classics.
But also at the same time, update that look too sir. It's really impressive !
From the beautiful hypnotic dials, and finishes, to the excellent bezels,
and gorgeous straps, these tick all the boxes. 😎 Yowza, and the bang
for the buck ! ..Congratulations, or big double dueling congrats actually !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts