Watch Freeks banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ok. I've had it with this. Fyi- I even tried the frustrating Tapatalk app to attach the photos and that came out with the same results - zero!

I'm just going to retake all the pics again but change the photo size on my cell camera. Hopefully I can figure that technical crap out!

To be continued, perhaps in a whole new thread............

·
Registered
39 Posts
You could send the pictures to someone who would post them for you. Somebody on here must have the skills to do that.

But even with no pictures, you could tell us which models you bought. The suspence is killing us. LOL

Jimmy

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
REACTOR PHOTOS AND MY MODELS TO SHOW !!!

Hello My Friends!!

Well it seems as if my Admin Request not only paid off and enabled me to upload those pics I have been waiting so long to show everyone, but someone also gave me an extra 10MB of space to post photos with too!! :clapping-hands-abov

So here they are everyone!

1) The Limited Edition (202 of 500) Reactor Poseidon
http://www.reactorwatch.com/55903.html

2) http://www.reactorwatch.com/72501.html

They both came together in one large box full of packing popcorn and are both well secured inside their own cases. The LE Poseidon is double boxed and inside has a warm rubberized flip open case lined with soft velour and several different cut outs that contain tools, extra bands, extra links, extra pins, and a personalized card with the registered number of the model line - as stated mine is 202 out of a total 500 created.

The Poseidon is a monster for sure! I strapped it on and immediately thought I had secured my arm to a friggin boat anchor! -This come from wearing nothing but Titanium watches and bands for the last 7 years! Those of you who saw my other posts know its nothing but Ti from now on! The LE has a big ol face with luminous numbers and hands inside, and some funky ways to set day and date using the upper and lower crowns. It has an inside bezel ring which spins around on the INNER circle of the face which I have absolutely no idea what that is for! :) Im in need of one link removed and despite it coming with tools am not gonna try it myself. Nice heavy attractive mans watch with a really sweet blue color as well. A keeper!

Secondly, since I am a huge Carbon Fiber lover I went ahead and grabbed this smaller model called The Meltdown with CF face. This one comes inside Reactors trademark "Hazardous Material Can" which is a pretty cool tin and has a stand for it that the base doubles as the end of the can. The Carbon is all around and snazzy as hell, and the black SS band is covered with some special material which I forget what its called. Much smaller case then LE and than Im used to - which leads me to believe I may be posting this one for sale in classifieds. Great watch but you can read link to see what its measurements are.

And then two pics of my Volta Carbon Fiber Case with a few items inside, and lid open and closed. BTW- my Lum-Tech V6 arrives TODAY and will get itself posted up here as well, filling yet another spot inside the case! I think its only two more after that and one is definitely gonna be the Black on Black Titanium MTM Falcon and an Invicta I believe? We'll see. So thats it everyone- thanks for holding on with me and thanks to whomever here got me fixed with my photos and hooked me up with more file space too! All the best everyone!
Semper Fi,

Gunny

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
COMING FOR ME TODAY!!

I think I mentioned this on another thread in here somewhere, but thought Id toss it up here on my own Reactor thread as well. :eek:

I have the front door open waiting for the UPS guy to pull up out front and drop off my newest addition to the collection! After reading so many great threads about Lum-Tech I finally decided on one and had LT President Chris Wiegand seriously hook me up on the V6! I also requested the rubber band be substituted with the Black SS band for when I need to give the leather one a break or dress it up a bit more at times. What do ya think on that? :bump:

This is what I chose folks:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Love LT. NICE SCORE!!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Much appreciated Four!

Did ya also happen to read my review directly above it on the Reactors?

Thoughts on those too ? Not for you or what bro? :)

Reading about you're Reactors now......damn phone keeps ringing and interrupting the real important stuff----watches

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Hi Gunny, thanks for th PM. Sorry for the late reply been on holiday in remote Scotland with no internet or mobile signal. It was lovely even thought it poured down every day.

Any way great photos of your new additions. Really smart watches.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
REACTOR FAIL

Well, after only having the Limited Edition Reactor Poseidon for a few months the band seemed to come apart on me as I was driving. Luckily it only fell to the floorboard and not off somewhere when I didnt know it!

Since they were kind enough to take care of me on a military discount when i bought two items, I figured Id have to send it back to have it fixed. I emailed them these pics to see what they wanted me to do, and they simply sent me the pin to have installed. Easy day.

HOWEVER...........a bit unhappy with them now, not over this issue
(see the other thread I wrote on their new watch)

http://www.watchfreeks.com/100-reactor-watches/155970-new-reactor-model-out.html

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts