Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thanks guys, great read; I would agree with the writer and also feel that the Miyota is a great value and a tremendous workhorse. I have had and still have many Miyota watches and I have never had a single issue.
It would interesting to add the SW200 to the comparison

CJ.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I have only had 2 problems in my life with actual movements and both were SW200's. One stopped all together and the other lost the screw and bearings that hold the rotor together. On the other hand, I have at least 20 other SW200's that work great!:b

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Thanks guys, great read; I would agree with the writer and also feel that the Miyota is a great value and a tremendous workhorse. I have had and still have many Miyota watches and I have never had a single issue.
It would interesting to add the SW200 to the comparison

CJ.
I have an SW-200 that is too fast and one that is too slow. I still love the movement and the watches they are in. It just goes to show you that it's not the movement, but rather how well calibrated it is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.