Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well... I've been a bad boy! Instead of downsizing my collection as I intended, I came across two incredible and hard to find watches in mint condition...

A blue dial Bulova Accutron VX200 and a Glycine Airman SST Chrono! Great way to start the year!

Borrowed pictures! Will post wrist shots upon arrival...

·
Registered
693 Posts
That's one of the best looking Accutron designs I've seen. The Glycine Airman looks great too. Congrats!

Reactions: BigTime738

·
Registered
330 Posts
Don't be so hard on yourself! It must've been meant to be that you came across these pieces. Really, you would've been a "bad boy" if you'd turned away from Destiny's outstretched hand :)

Couldn't have put that any better.

C.m.T

·
Banned
754 Posts
Way cool ! Congrats ! Love everything about that VX200 except I still don't own one. And that case and blue/yellow execution on Glycine is a grandslam!

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys!

You know, I had a VX200 Chrono that I regret selling but this blue dial 3 hander is just as nice... As for the SST?... Very hard to find any Valjoux Chronos with a GMT complication and even harder to find one at the price and condition I got it... Impossible!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Wow,you've been busy.That VX200 looks fantastic and the SST is just crazy nice....Congrats,

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Both watches came in unscathed and in perfect condition... The glycine in particular had it not been for the slight wear on the strap is "as new" not a mark on it or any sign of wear whatsoever... Just amazing in every way.

Reactions: Roarry
1 - 20 of 25 Posts