Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I was really unsure about the Metropol; Rip sent me his to test drive for a week, how cool is that?!?!? I was sold! Saw that the Rose was the only one available so I ordered that but really wanted a SS/Blk......contacted Larry at SO and he found one for me!! Great guy....wish more mfg's cared as much! So again, thanks Rip and Larry!!:b

Thanks for looking!

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is a super hot watch. Congrats CJ.
I just ordered my bracelet for my IL Capo so soon my square SO will have a bracelet like yours!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

CJ

Nice watch and great pictures. Thanks for sharing....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

No Cj I am good, I can see I need one of those. That and I cant let you have two without at least matching your Arse!!!:%

Seattle wrote:
Thanks Rip! Want me to send it down for you to look and try first?

CJ

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

HOT watch. I like the skeleton window and the bracelet is smokin'! Nice, CJ! Also very cool of Rip to let you TD his for a bit to make sure it's for you!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

No kidding Arnie!! Definitely one of those where ya gotta hold it to really appreciate it!! Nice looking color combo!:b

CJ

arnie11 wrote:
Hey CJ,

I got one on Rip's advice as well. Rosetone/brown version. Absolutely love this piece! May have to get another as well.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

Thanks Ken, TC Den, UK Kid, Rick and BT!!!!
Yeah, after wearing Rip's I got the big time Jones for one...or two LOL!!!

CJ

stien57 wrote:
Very nice looking.Really like the band.Got alot of curvature to the case too.Looks like it would be a comfortable watch to wear.
ken

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Nice looking SO's CJ. I really like the bracelets on those, and they look like they would be very comfortable.

Congrats on the additions. Kudos to Rip and Larry.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.