Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 680 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

11/19/09
Hard time getting up this morning. Was a late late night and my son just would not go to sleep. I was not really mad about this but finally had to lie down with him to get him to sleep. That was well after midnight and 5am came real fast.

Still made it to the gym, but was basically sleeping through the workout so it was not as good as it can be. Working now.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Longest morning ever. Seems like I have more to do then hours in the day today. Already falling way behind...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I am getting SO frustrated fighting with people who feel the need to chime in and antagonize people who are already frustrated with a less them perfect sales situations.

STOP CHEERLEADING for once and help solve the problem. Open your eyes and admit that there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

hahaha - that is funny. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

All about Fringe right now. Love this show.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Was going out to a family dinner thing, but staying in now. the wife is not feeling to well. so we are staying home.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Took a chance on a movie tonight on a friend's recommendation and it is actually a good drama - kind of slow, but still a quality drama - Called Nothing Like The Holidays with Freddy Rodriguez, John Leguizamo, Debra Messing, Alfred Molina, and many many other actors you would recognize from other movies. Well done.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Saturday and I have to work on a few award entries for our company. Have to get them in by Sunday night and a lot of writing and picture editing to do for the 3 awards we are up for this year. work work work.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Watching Star Trek and it is very well done and entertaining so far.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Saw it at the movies and picked up the blu-ray Tuesday and have watched it 3 times since. Next to Wrath of Khan might be my favorite Trek movie of all time. Enjoy.

TVDinner wrote:
Watching Star Trek and it is very well done and entertaining so far.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

it is very well done and I LOVE how they work all the famous lines from the other movies into this one with the younger characters. Very well done.

Had to completely put aside logic at the end when Spock meats Spock at the end. But you just can not think about time travel without it all getting completely confusing, lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
it is very well done and I LOVE how they work all the famous lines from the other movies into this one with the younger characters. Very well done.

Had to completely put aside logic at the end when Spock meats Spock at the end. But you just can not think about time travel without it all getting completely confusing, lol
Spock MEATS Spock???

What kind of movie *IS* this???

Sorry, couldn't resist...

David

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

lol. NP

busy day today. built stuff all day for the nursery. Built the crip, changing dresser, gliding chair and gliding foot rest, put up the light, painted, etc etc etc.

Finally done with the nursery basically and ready for the baby to come already!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Monday monday monday, crazy week ahead with a lot of work, a super short week, the holiday, and maybe a baby coming, but who knows. will update more later. have to run now to a meeting.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

You will be fine James, deep breath, reflect....smile, you have a good life.

CJ

TVDinner wrote:
Monday monday monday, crazy week ahead with a lot of work, a super short week, the holiday, and maybe a baby coming, but who knows. will update more later. have to run now to a meeting.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Deep Breath in - i am breathing deeply inwards, deep breath out - i am breathing deeply outwards,

deep breath in - i am acquiring much needed energy from the Universe, deep breath out -i am exhaling used up tired energy to the universe to be re-cycled

everything is as it should be - i will have a good day!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

"i will have a good day!!"

Yes you will!
CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Deep Breath in - i am breathing deeply inwards, deep breath out - i am breathing deeply outwards,

deep breath in - i am acquiring much needed energy from the Universe, deep breath out -i am exhaling used up tired energy to the universe to be re-cycled

everything is as it should be - i will have a good day!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

I think my almost 3 year old son said "hey daddy...." 5 million times this weekend. Just "hey daddy" this and "hey daddy" that for hours and hours straight.

And then a minute ago when I was not responding to him he went "hey James". I burst out laughing. He is the best.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

oh just wait - it gets better

my son is 9 and its always papa this and papa that!!

sometimes you just gotta stop and listen cause they are what its all about!!!

1 - 20 of 680 Posts