Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Who else watches Fringe? Started up again with the first show of the second season last night and it was a strong show (I thought). Good start to the season and sets up another crazy season ahead.

Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Man I am happy this is back on again starting tonight. I love this show.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

It is a very strange show. I like it cause it's still pretty fresh. A lot of different twists.

From the same folks that do Lost, I think.

I quit watching Lost.

Think it jumped the shark a couple of years ago.

First and second season were good. And then the decline.

I thought that Warehouse 13 on SCIFI channel was pretty cool, too. Not sure if it's coming back, though.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I've only caught it a coouple of times but didn't really get into it. I started getting into Lie To Me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

This show is like a better version of the X Files.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I am just not sure this show can get any better. Just incredible plots and twists. Great show tonight.

·
Registered
421 Posts
imported post

Watch it, like it....way off beat!!!:c Great show and one of the few shows both my wife and me agree on.

Your right on last nights show.

Larry

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Got hooked on the show, on accident...

Started watching the show last year, with my kids. Next thing you know, we're setting the DVR to it! Missed the show last night. Our daughter was performing with her middle school band. I guess we'll be watching the show sometime this evening.. :b

James, don't tell me what happened on the show! :madd

:%:c:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I wont tell you but it was great. They are setting up next week's season's finale in a big way.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

OH MAN!

May have to cut out early from work and surprise the kids with an early dismissal! :%:c:%

My wife would KILL me! :WW:eek::%

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I like the show I just think at times it goes off target a bit. Last night's show was great however and it looks like next week will be very cool.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

James, when in the hell do you have time to watch TV. Carl

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

HI...My name is Larry...and I am a Fringe-aholic. I set the show to record on my DVR and then watch it at least 4 times before transfering it to DVD...where I can watch it countless times. I have the Fringe theme song as my ring tone...and hum it constantly to myself. My wife thinks I am nuts...especially when I tell her she is from an alternate universe because I can see her shimmering all the time!! I also worry about the shapeshifters in my neighborhood...because they are everywhere...didn't you know that!???? Mulder and Sculley only skimmed the tip of the ice burg...Fringe has gone where Star Trek has not gone before!!! It's all a plot I tell you...there coming for us all!!!

<<<<SLAP>>>>>>

Well...somebody's had to slap some sense into the poor fellar...and ya'll weren't a doin' it!!! Besides that...every one dun's knows CJ is gonna cause the Apocalypticated Catalysimic end of da world anyway with him mixin' up all his darn square watches with them circular ones!!!

It's only a TV show buddy....shake it off...here...this'll help ya get your mind off'a all that there nonsense....

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
HI...My name is Larry...and I am a Fringe-aholic. I set the show to record on my DVR and then watch it at least 4 times before transfering it to DVD...where I can watch it countless times. I have the Fringe theme song as my ring tone...and hum it constantly to myself. My wife thinks I am nuts...especially when I tell her she is from an alternate universe because I can see her shimmering all the time!! I also worry about the shapeshifters in my neighborhood...because they are everywhere...didn't you know that!???? Mulder and Sculley only skimmed the tip of the ice burg...Fringe has gone where Star Trek has not gone before!!! It's all a plot I tell you...there coming for us all!!!

<<<<SLAP>>>>>>

Well...somebody's had to slap some sense into the poor fellar...and ya'll weren't a doin' it!!! Besides that...every one dun's knows CJ is gonna cause the Apocalypticated Catalysimic end of da world anyway with him mixin' up all his darn square watches with them circular ones!!!

It's only a TV show buddy....shake it off...here...this'll help ya get your mind off'a all that there nonsense....

Something about fireplaces....

Just gets me moist, in my tickly parts! :%:c:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

TheWatchGeek wrote:
James, when in the hell do you have time to watch TV. Carl
lol - I AM always doing 4 things at once and I always have a movie or some show on while I am working on the computer. Always.

·
Registered
241 Posts
imported post

Yes, Fringe has got to be some of the best script writing on TV today. I can see where some might think the the scripts get off track sometimes. But I have watched from day one, and to me every single episode has tied in to the ongoing plot of the series. Character development has been top notch. I really hope it continues to build on its current story line and not fall prey to gimmicks or cop outs to keep ratings. And yes, Olivia is perfect for her role and good looking to boot. best show on TV.

Dingbat.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

New season starts Sept 23. I am looking forward to it!!

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
imported post

I absolutely love Fringe and I didn't realize it restarted. So I missed the first episode, DAMN! My DVR is suppose to pick the shows up but it didn't record it yesterday even though it was in the program.

I'll have to make sure I catch the rest of them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts