Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new turtle and while outside I noticed a very very small spec attached to the chapter ring. You can only see it with a jeweller's loupe or in daylight. Forget about it or succumb to my OCD and have it looked into? Between 1 and 2 sec markers. I don't know, it pisses me off but is it worth the bother to have it removed?
unnamed.jpg

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have a brand new turtle and while outside I noticed a very very small spec attached to the chapter ring. You can only see it with a jeweller's loupe or in daylight. Forget about it or succumb to my OCD and have it looked into? Between 1 and 2 sec markers. I don't know, it pisses me off but is it worth the bother to have it removed? View attachment 130084
If you're like me your OCD will kick in every time you wear it and it'll bother you. It's a brand new Seiko and as such, it should meet your expectations. I'd return it and ask for a spec free replacement.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Exactly... If you think it will annoy you, have it swapped. It's likely just some dust, but if it's metal, then there may be other bits in the movement, which is not a good thing.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Have to agree with everyone majt. 🙂 Should be easy enough to fix,
or even just return. Go with your heart, and good luck there to you !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts