Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Tuesday is finally here, the long wait is up, and we're about to have our biggest show to date! I meant to post this yesterday, but the stupid back button (*grumble*) deleted the entire post before I could submit it. Anyway, word from Larry is that these watches here will be on the show. Warning, it's a HUGE list!!! And as always, the list is subject to change, and some things might not get showcased as much as the others or even at all! But they will all be available, of course, and at that very special ShopNBC price you all know so well! Enjoy!

1. Delphi Oracle (OTV!)
2. Imperial Tourbillon (Limited Edition!)
3. Midnight Falcon (Limited Edition!)
4. Now Voyager
5. Metropolis
6. Trekker
7. Emperor's Grandeur
8. Brevet
9. il Capo
10. Mad Man
11. Apocalypse XT
12. Saturnalia
13. Brumalia
14. Metropol Elite
15. Mad Man Chrono (Limited Edition)
16. Gen-X Pro (Limited Edition)
17. Gen-Y
18. Alpine
19. San Marco
20. Tempest
21. Manchester Ozzie
22. Uptown Ozzie XL Elite
23. Arbelos
24. Phoenix
25. Tuskegee Flier
26. The Eagle
27. The Excursion
28. Montery Bay
29. Ronda Targa
30. Traveler
31. Eternal Sunrise
32. Uptown Chic
33. Heritage Grand
34. Centurion
35. Audrey
36. Daisy
37. Courtly
38. Regatta La Femme
39. Soiree
40. Daphne

Also there are way too many watches here for me to make a decent picture gallery post on time, so I'm going to have to take requests as to which ones you want to see :) I'll post up a high-res picture or banner as necessary.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

il capo showing at $176 with 5 value pays right now!

http://www.shopnbc.com/Stuhrling_Original_Men_s_il_Capo_Automatic_Stainless_Steel_Rubber_Strap_Watch/V91192.aspx?storeid=1&track=1931&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Stuhrling%20Original|1931

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

48mm Targo Chrono is showing for $119 with 5 value pays!!

http://www.shopnbc.com/Stuhrling_Original_Men_s_Targa_Chronograph_Leather_Strap_Watch/V90306.aspx?storeid=1&track=1931&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Stuhrling%20Original|1931

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Madman Automatic is showing at $139 with value pays

http://www.shopnbc.com/Stuhrling_Original_Men_s_Madman_Automatic_Rubber_Strap_Watch/V91113.aspx?storeid=1&track=1931&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Stuhrling%20Original|1931

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Oh wow! Did you see the goldtone midnight falcon? It's freakin' beautiful!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Yup, I saw.

Call me crazy, but i'm really tempted to pick up a Cuvette for myself. Just a nice simple mechanical to balance out the Brumalia that I own.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Felix wrote:
About 5 hours to go...very excited.
us to - Felix will you be able to post with us in the live posting thread during the show! That would be excellent!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts