Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this nice video for Tudor's MT5621 movement today guys. Thought Rolex, and Tudor fans might really enjoy it. There's a close up look at the movement, but also the North Flag that it's in.

Enjoy everybody...

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Not much decoration on that movement at all, I don't understand why they would put a display back on it?

Also I would love to see exactly, what more then "exclusivity", this movement has over a Top Grade 2824-2? I know it is COSC and has a 70 hour power reserve but.....??

I understand they are not drastically raising the price for this in-house movement, that is nice, but having to take it to "Rolex" to have it serviced, with Rolex prices, may not be such a plus.

None the less it is a nice looking sports watch, the prices are a little high though. The Blue Pelagos is really a stunner though!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
That is a very visually appealing movement. If I ever got that movement I would want a display back to admire it. My soprod A10 has nothing on that movement.

Just like the second poster said, Pelagos is my dream watch. Hope to have it in under 5 years.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
That is a very visually appealing movement. If I ever got that movement I would want a display back to admire it. My soprod A10 has nothing on that movement.

Just like the second poster said, Pelagos is my dream watch. Hope to have it in under 5 years.
What? The Soprod has perlage, Geneva striping and blued screws. The Tudor movement, looks wise, looks like a something in an $80 Invicta

Tudor

Invicta

Soprod

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
What? The Soprod has perlage, Geneva striping and blued screws. The Tudor movement, looks wise, looks like a something in an $80 Invicta

Tudor

Invicta

Soprod

The movements in the Invicta and the Tudor look NOTHING alike.....but I will agree that neither look like the Seiko.....er uh Soprod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
The movements in the Invicta and the Tudor look NOTHING alike.....but I will agree that neither look like the Seiko.....er uh Soprod
They look similar in that they are both bare bones, completely undecorated movements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts