Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I love how ONE picture says it all. congrats my friend. Major pick up and a great one.

when will it arrive?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

David

dont take this personal like.....BUT

I HATE YOU!!!!!

:madd:madd:madd:madd:madd:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

I'm JEALOUS!!!

Enjoy that bad boy - good price!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Great score, enjoy t.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very nice David. I'm glad you were able to pick this beautiful timepiece up. Enjoy her my friend. I look forward to your photos. This was meant to be. A bad Accutron is just not heard of. I'm glad you were able to pick up one of your desired pieces. I'm jealous Ha Ha LOL!! Yea well I've got an OGII coming Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Very nice David. I'm glad you were able to pick this beautiful timepiece up. Enjoy her my friend. I look forward to your photos. This was meant to be. A bad Accutron is just not heard of. I'm glad you were able to pick up one of your desired pieces. I'm jealous Ha Ha LOL!! Yea well I've got an OGII coming Ha Ha LOL!!
Don't HATE ON DA OG! I have two... I'd be divorced for sure if I bought a second Oris...

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Don't HATE ON DA OG! I have two... I'd be divorced for sure if I bought a second Oris...
:%:lolI'd be divorced if I bought one period Ha Ha LOL!! I'm actually looking forward to the OGII, but I would much rather be waiting for the Oris Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Great choice! I've own 2 TT1 divers (44mm) and enjoyed them both!

Enjoy your new Oris. I'd be thrilled, knowing it was on it's way!

I really like the offset seconds register. Oris did a nice modification to achieve this layout. :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

100 percent a real watch. congrats on a real watch purchase that you will have for generations and not until you get bored with it. beautiful.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Why do I keep opening this DAMN post!!!
It's not like I haven't looked at 400 times already, it's not like the more I look at it the better chance I will have of getting one.......GEEZ!!! Let it go CJ.....back away....:b

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Maybe I mentioned this already, but I'm jealous Ha Ha LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.