Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Ordered it at 3:00 Monday, UPS dropped it off today at 11:00. I have to say, this being my first time buying from World of Watches, they are easy to deal with.

Now, to the watch. This thing is a monster. Big and got some weight to it, just like I like it. Thing is once you have it on, it doesn't feel heavy at all. Very comfortable on the wrist doesn't dig in at all. As I said in an earlier post, I ordered a Corduba Ibiza last year, and promptly boxed it back up to return. The blue in the blue/black just wasn't doing it for me. I like the triple black on this one better many times over. I aplolgize in advance for my pics, they aren't nearly as good as some I have seen around the forum here, but I do what I can with what I have:b

Pics:

Had to put the MSRP tag in this one:whatever:

On the wrist:

Good lume on this watch too:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Great new watch there. Big and nice looking. Congrats!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I own three of the Corduba Series, Gun Metal/Black S.S./Black and Goldtone/Black all are big and in your face watches I like them a lot! Congrats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.