Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

was looking for a new toy at Costello Jewlers in Naperville today and tried this on for size, talk about a super complicated piece, just crazy....Solid gold and was heavy as a brick...$44k

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

unfortunately i dont follow the cult so I cannot answer that. lol...but i will say that it was among the nicest pieces I have ever had the pleasure to wear....Amazing window in the case side viewing into the mechanism....it was a dream watch for sure......Then of course he mentioned they take trades etc.....so I think i will trade my house if need be....

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Is that the store down the block from where we had the GGT in January?

I think they had some C-B's when we were in there. That is a heckuva timepiece.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what watch/model is that one?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

this one ?

A glittering diamond bezel is striking against the rose gold case and black dial. Paired with a black calfskin strap, this dramatic watch offers a unique mysterious air to the classic luxury chronograph watch.
Carl F. Bucherer has been creating fine quality timepieces since 1888. His first watch store in Lucerne Switzerland and his reputation for excellence grew rapidly. A pioneer, an exceptional man and a passionate entrepreneur, Bucherer timekeepers offer exquisite beauty and unpretentious elegance. Only in the United States since 2004, the brand is quietly growing momentum among American luxury watch collectors.
Worn by a collection of International personalities including Swedish born model Camilla Lindh, the late Richard Nixon, actor Daniel Bernhardt, Zurich-based Boris Blank of the electronic music group Yello, world famous industrial designer Alfredo Haberli, and etc. As stated by the World's Luxury Guide, the wearer of this distinctive watch "...knows the airports of the world better than his own apartment ...and his life is coordinated by his iPhone... for the businessman, the watch to own is made by Carl F. Bucherer... a statement of one's character, one not shy to wear a watch bearing a brand name not seen and known by all..."

Series Carl F Bucherer Watches
Gender Unisex
Metal Rose Gold Case
Face Black
Chronograph GMT with 60 Diamonds on the bezel
Band Calfskin Strap
Size 46.6 mm
Movement Automatic
Water Resistant Water Resistant to 50m
Crystal Sapphire Crystal
Warrantee 2 Years

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I tend too not go down the try on watches that I would never consider purchasing. Its kind of like going to a strip club and getting a lap dance Why?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

didnt go to try it on but rather because the stainless version wasnt in stock so tried it for size etc to get an idea of how it wears.as for a two year warranty maybe they can upgrade it to five years for free like invicta does as that seems to work so well for everyone.........

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
didnt go to try it on but rather because the stainless version wasnt in stock so tried it for size etc to get an idea of how it wears.as for a two year warranty maybe they can upgrade it to five years for free like invicta does as that seems to work so well for everyone.........

OUCH!! LOL!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I know Quite a few people that have had tremendous success at the Customer Service!Unlike the Customer Service I recieved from Breitling!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.