Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

http://www.amazon.com/EXECUTIVE-TRAVEL-BRIEFCASE-STYLE-WATCHES/dp/B002J3BL7M/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1254150250&sr=1-8

This black durable quality leatherette with white stitching is perfect to house your classic timepieces. The interior is lined with soft grey felt fabric to protect your watches against scratches. There are 18 compartments with squeezable removable cushions with 8 additional slots for your watches with leather bands. You may remove the cushions to store other items such as jewelries, cufflinks or rings. Case dimension 35cm x 28cm x 9.5cm. Divider dimension 8.5cm x 5.3cm x 5.5cm. Slot dimension 14.8cm x 5.8cm x 1.1cm.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

16 case for $45

http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Travel-Briefcase-Display-watches/dp/B000H28KXK/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1254150250&sr=1-22

A great watch case to protect your precious watch collection. This black durable quality simulated alligator leatherette is perfect to house your classic timepieces. The interior is lined with soft grey felt fabric to protect your watches against scratches. There are 10 compartments with removable cushions. You may remove the cushions to store other items such as jewelries, cufflinks or rings. 6 additional watch storage case behind the top protective lid, great for leather band watches. The case is safeguarded with a gold color plated combination lock. Case dimension 11 7/8 x 8 " x 3 1/2 ".

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Those are both nice. I added the pictures.

My question is who would travel with that many watches. 1-5 watches I can see and understand, but 20?

I would love to see a good reasonably sized and affordable travel case for 4 watches.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

go to amazon they have all kinds - type in watch travel cases -they have for 4, 6, 10 etc -all reasonably priced

if you go to the PAGGT - BigJoe is gonna be there -he will probably have alot with him -as his collection is huge!!

TVDinner wrote:
Those are both nice. I added the pictures.

My question is who would travel with that many watches. 1-5 watches I can see and understand, but 20?

I would love to see a good reasonably sized and affordable travel case for 4 watches.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

here's a six

http://www.amazon.com/Quality-Leatherette-Compact-Interior-Compartments/dp/B001FKYVQI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1254151534&sr=1-3

This high quality black elegant compact watch case stores 6 watches. The watch storage case will protect your watch and jewelry during your travel or safely store your watch at home. The watch case interior is lined with suede to protect your watches against scratches. This watch storage box will fit large watches (52mm crown included) such as Bulova, Accutron, Tag Heuer, Rolex, Seiko, Citizen, Fossil, Guess, Breitling, IWC, Raymond Weil watches and many more. Watches not included. Watch case dimension 20.5 cm (L) x 18.3 cm (W) x 6 cm (H).

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

here's a 4

http://www.amazon.com/Leatherette-Interior-Compartments-Accessory-Accessories/dp/B001FKROAI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1254151534&sr=1-6

This high quality black elegant compact watch case stores 2 watches and 2 additional jewelry compartment for jewelry accessories. The watch storage case will protect your watch and jewelry during your travel or safely store your watch at home. The watch case interior is lined with suede to protect your watches against scratches. This watch storage box will fit large watches (52mm crown included) such as Bulova, Accutron, Tag Heuer, Rolex, Seiko, Citizen, Fossil, Guess, Breitling, IWC, Raymond Weil watches and many more. Watches not included. Watch case dimension 19.7 cm (L) x 15.8 cm (W) x 6.2 cm (H). Jewelry compartment dimension 15.5 cm (L) x 4.8 cm (W) x 1.3 cm (H).

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Sorry i dont know how to do the pic thing yet but some good deals on these cases - i just picke up the 6 piece case today!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I have to get something but I want to be sure the SAS, SAN III and my eventual Venom will fit.....any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

gjimenez wrote:
Some good deals on these cases - i just picke up the 6 piece case today!!

G - I like the 6 one you posted, but I do not see any dimensions? Will it fit our SAS or the SAN or the Reserve Excursion sizes (50mm+). I wish it showed the compartment dimensions.

Sorry i dont know how to do the pic thing yet -
on the pic thing - please see http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_forum.php?id=12:)

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

SAN VENOM - i dont think will fit due to the straps they wont lay flat like that

SAS i dont know it depends on how flat the watch will lay

Excursion may fit -dont know though i aint got one of those!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

DESCRIPTIONS ADDED FROM AMAZON ON EACH

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I doubt the SAS will lie flat enough. Not sure what to do.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

we could always wait for that Android case to come back to the shop. I know it will work. Well Jim said it would work on the Venom so that would include pretty much everything else I guess.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

i would wait for the BIG Invicta boxes coming up -unless you specifically need a travel case - i bought a box recently for big watches and eventhough it is a "large capacity box" with the pillows the SAN's dont allow the lid to close -so i dont know what to say - i got the 6 travel case specifically for going to GGT's

TVDinner wrote:
I doubt the SAS will lie flat enough. Not sure what to do.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

The new big case I bought from Skymall will hold these easily. My concern is finding a good travel case for when..I travel, lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

better off wearing the BIG dog when traveling or leaving it home!!

you could try a velvet bag(s) inside a tolietry bag

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

If anyone is interested in a watch box and if it doesn't have to be Invicta I did find out today you can contact Android directly and purchase their 12 slot box for $98. According to the show on the shop and Jim even the Venom will fit and not touch up against other watches or the top of the box. Of course no VP's going directly through Android.

Of course I don't think this box would be a suitable travel box for you watches just wanted to pass the info along.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

yes SWI also makes a nice 12 slot box as well that fits large watches!!

i want a Croton Tower -they rock!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts